ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

ProphetMax Member. I do find it quite amusing that you have Senen's picture as your avatar :) This may make you happy to know that you having his picture there has REALLY pissed him off!! :):):) He said it in one of his webinars.....

Last edited:
ProphetMax Member. I do find it quite amusing that you have Senen's picture as your avatar :) This may make you happy to know that you having his picture there has REALLY pissed him off!! :):):) He said it in one of his webinars.....

Problem with the photo is that he is mascarading as the best of the best in a serviced office in Brisbane...and looks half the part.
Re mentioning it on his webinar and being really angry at faceless people (all of us) - but he had done the same - even worse - masquerading as PM Legal Team and a lawyer that did not even know he was posting on their behalf - how stupid is that.

Problem with the photo is that he is mascarading as the best of the best in a serviced office in Brisbane...and looks half the part.
Re mentioning it on his webinar and being really angry at faceless people (all of us) - but he had done the same - even worse - masquerading as PM Legal Team and a lawyer that did not even know he was posting on their behalf - how stupid is that.

I agree. Can you explain the part about the lawyer please? I don't know what you mean and find it interesting....

I agree. Can you explain the part about the lawyer please? I don't know what you mean and find it interesting....
Many suspect that Senen has posted within this discussion posing as a ProphetMax Lawyer.

Go back to around May 23rd posts and scan forward.

Perhaps we should all change our avatar to SP then

Perhaps we should all change our avatar to SP then

I wouldn't worry too much about doing that. Just being a "faceless coward in the forums" is enough to upset him. He said that "if there's one thing that makes me angry and would make me pick up the phone to call my lawyer, it's faceless cowards in the forums writing false things about me". :mad:
His scare tactic was telling us that he could and would find out exactly who we all are and adding us to his list of "34 and counting" that he was going to file a law suit against. Sounds like some more garbage from our friend Senen. :LOL:

ok thanks. (y)

page 66 PM Legal Team - author presented themselves as Thynne and Mccartney, but in effect it was supposedly Senen and soon thereafter Thynne and Mccartney were no longer representing Senen - funny that. If you want to hear Senen's threats go to www.senenpousascam.com - audio on one of the blogs.
He also said on one of the webinars that if we victimise him he would make sure that we were his last victim.

page 66 PM Legal Team - author presented themselves as Thynne and Mccartney, but in effect it was supposedly Senen and soon thereafter Thynne and Mccartney were no longer representing Senen - funny that. If you want to hear Senen's threats go to www.senenpousascam.com - audio on one of the blogs.
He also said on one of the webinars that if we victimise him he would make sure that we were his last victim.

Yes, Senen has been making lots of threats lately. Typical of a sociopath. As soon as they are questioned or it is suggested they are in the wrong, they start to attack by making threats. Gives them the feeling of power they seek. Wasn't Senen's lawyer that Moldavian Deputy ambassador impostor Dr Kasraie?

I wouldn't worry too much about doing that. Just being a "faceless coward in the forums" is enough to upset him. He said that "if there's one thing that makes me angry and would make me pick up the phone to call my lawyer, it's faceless cowards in the forums writing false things about me". :mad:
His scare tactic was telling us that he could and would find out exactly who we all are and adding us to his list of "34 and counting" that he was going to file a law suit against. Sounds like some more garbage from our friend Senen. :LOL:

His webinar members let him waste their paid membership time with his business troubles!? I'd have said to him that he better stick to our business or give me a refund. That we're not paying you to be your business psychologist.

Senen or a rep could have come on this forum anytime to set things straight. He knows he's a charlatan, so he had to pretend to be a lawyer to defend his bad business practices with threats.

His webinar members let him waste their paid membership time with his business troubles!? I'd have said to him that he better stick to our business or give me a refund. That we're not paying you to be your business psychologist.

Senen or a rep could have come on this forum anytime to set things straight. He knows he's a charlatan, so he had to pretend to be a lawyer to defend his bad business practices with threats.

One of the members did hit him up with a bunch of questions but was quickly "dismissed" from the webinar. Way to go Senen!! Weed out and silence all those who don't fall for your rubbish. Hold on a minute... We seem to be going into describing a sociopath again. Funny that. The more i get to see the REAL Senen Pousa the more i realise how deep-rooted his issues lie and how evident it is that he has sociopathic tendencies.
I am still shocked to see how many people are still on his webinars asking him when they can invest their money with him again!! :confused:

Hello pboyles

I was never caught up in this scam. I simply was getting confused from the thread which was about 280 pages long when I saw this link senen pousa scam

It was an excellent summary of what had happened. So I copied part of it which had a timeline of what had happened and when they had happened. If you go here, you will see the section that I copied ( senen pousa and prophetmax )

I thought that some other readers here might be as confused as I was and didn't want to read the whole 280 page thread here to try to work it all out. So I copied part of the above website (that is, senen pousa scam )

PS I think that you do an excellent job here chasing down and exposing the scammers here, especially those from the UK.

A good post Marbig. Thanks.

The links made it very easy to see what had happened and when.

Someone on ProphetMax posted today that they sent in money for their GBP account and had it posted into a USD account in error. The USD amount was only about $8000, below the "$10,000 minimum to trade the account". Their account was traded on 16 & 17 May with the appropriate 62% loss. Thoughts?

Someone on ProphetMax posted today that they sent in money for their GBP account and had it posted into a USD account in error. The USD amount was only about $8000, below the "$10,000 minimum to trade the account". Their account was traded on 16 & 17 May with the appropriate 62% loss. Thoughts?

Looks like there were more lies concerning the $10K minimum and they were trying to pump up the USD account for the "big score".

Love how they lifted the same graph! Sheesh, these guys are ballsy with the internet able to vette this stuff. Dillard is a hoax and should be barred from introducing financial services. The only thing getting elevated in The Elevation Group is your wallet from your pocket.

So how much money does Dillard make off of promoting that?

I just received the email from SP promoting his website that is "now up" and his next gathering. To get into the Level 3 area of the website you must agree to an Earnings Disclaimer. Try to look at this disclaimer however and it will not appear and you are returned to a login page. We bought into his investment without a good look, I guess he figures we will agree to anything without looking at it.

I just received the email from SP promoting his website that is "now up" and his next gathering. To get into the Level 3 area of the website you must agree to an Earnings Disclaimer. Try to look at this disclaimer however and it will not appear and you are returned to a login page. We bought into his investment without a good look, I guess he figures we will agree to anything without looking at it.

Can you post a link to the website.

Yes you will be getting hit with more scams. They consider you to be a mug having fallen for it once already. Scanners often use a 'mugs list' to target people.

Earnings Disclaimer link leads us to:

"This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.myprophetmax.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure. Normally, when you try to connect securely,sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue."