ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

That post merely provides a link to Joel's shady website but no real suggestion of him also using IB Capital in his own passive income scam.

it does by implication, the poster reporting his dd on joel and his web offering, and as i said "strongly suggests" and "not seen anything specific" re documents.

if we find documentary evidence of a prior ib cap connection, then so much the better i agree. but unless it's discussed then those that have those docs wont come forward.

to my thinking and the evidence, what joel was selling on his own site was a reflection of what senens pm was doing, ie firstly a signal service, then followed by a managed fx service. both being touted as passive income. timelines fit, and we know joel ended up as senens lap dog.

We can thus conclude IB Capital is a 100% nominee setup (with a nominee director, nominee shareholders, and nominee founding partners) using a serviced (virtual) office. Such offshore setups are fairly widespread and are usually controlled by means of power of attorney. The power of attorney holder is mentioned nowhere in the company formation documents. His signature is usually found on the bank documents, so only the authorities will be able to find out his name with ING Bank in the Netherlands.

The closest in this gang to IB Capital is Global Forex headed by Kevin Clarke. IB Capital was found to be using the same contact details and texts on its site as the scam brokerage FXMarkets Ltd of Mauritius, and Global Forex has the FXMarkets account opening forms on its website.

Pousa says he was first introduced to Global Forex and Kevin Clarke by Joel Friant. Who knows, Pousa can be lying, like he always is. Even if it's true, it was probably around that time that Pousa appropriated the fake Global Forex track record as that of his own company (stealing a fake track record - that really tells about him!) and went on bull****ing with Dillard for a quick buck. They lied about nearly every thing and touted the scam heavily. Clearly, no one has checked anything or even knew how to check. These are the same kind of investment professionals as their victims.

I might be mistaken, however. It can indeed be so that Pousa indeed has the controlling interest in IB Capital, as Dillard claims. Again, that is to be investigated by the authorities (in particular, with ING Bank in the Netherlands).

i can't agree with the direct link between pousa and ib, no way does that stack up to the evidence. i can see the plan, if enough say it then it must be true etc.

a pousa/friant/dillard and global forex management connection, now that works to the evidence, i'd subscribe to that. global forex management are the key, they are the ones who traded the accounts.

Well, Pousa could have instructed his sidekick Kevin to stage the loss so that his bucket shop would get the money from people's accounts (aka "churn and burn"), then started all this orchestrated comedy of "shifting blame" to confuse the victims and give them an impression of him fighting the villains Kevin and Joel for them. His victims are mainly the kind of people who like others do everything for them (make money, report scams, research information etc), so this could have quite worked for him.

ib been around playing monkey business with global forex management far longer than pousa been playing with managed fx, that's where the flaw in the theory is.

until recently both friant and pousa were together/seperatly busy scamming with signal services. gfm/ib cap were busy fleecing other clients at this time.

we need to know who really owns gfm, and somebody can pay a dollar to look, i have a link somewhere, i shall try find it.

My hat off to you guys/ girls for the ongoing effort and research. And for the opinions that don't read like a mindless rant or the usual back and forth slagging match.

My fear was that the pressure for justice would drop off and "they'd" get away with it. I can see from the posts here, FB, EVG and other site that that's not the case.

Brilliant work!

P.s. It would be good to gather us all in ONE place rather than 3+ but that's ok.

How do you know it's the Utah one? I've found companies under the same name in Dallas, Texas (Global Forex LLC Company Profile - Located in Dallas, TX - Christopher R Frattaroli, Joseph P Lane) and Carson City, Nevada (Global Forex LLC, Carson City, NV). This can even be a non-US company.

i don't, it's what came up in a search of them, if there are more entities it just means another few dollars for info, not so bad and very cheap dd i'd have thought.

after trusting online nobodies like dillard and pousa. many of you giving them thousands of dollars just for info only anyway :-0

I have my doubts if there even was a legitimate company in the US named Global Forex, LLC involved in this. It would just be too easy to pull the info on the owners.

There were no transactions made to this company by people under Pousa's scheme. Sure, the fees were posted on its name to the trading account statements with IB Capital, but we even doubt whether any actual trading has ever taken place on those accounts.

The buck stops with Pousa here. It could be even part of their plan that people would keep searching forever for someone and something that does not even exist. Pousa and Dillard claimed to have done all of their due diligence on the setup they promoted. Let them now present this due diligence to the authorities in court.

well yes, it does seem odd that a company that has apparently been around for many years, has stooped so low as to involve themselves with the likes of dillard/pousa in a internet mlm scam. maybe it's their last hoorah before us legislation closed down for good their offshore antics?

i think it may be safe and ok as a title.

Esquire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
"In the US, the suffix Esq. arbitrarily designates individuals licensed to practice law, and may now be used by both men and women "

... call me naive if you like - but I would expect a bona fide lawyer (of whatever gender) to check if her "colleague" really had been appointed in an ambassadorial capacity as claimed...

Someone mentioned Dillard is funding the class suit--but WHOSE money will he use? Surely he's not so **** as to use the commissions he raked in as they are coming back!

Anyone know?

I want to shine light on Dillard/EVG for a moment if I may. Seeing as many here came in from EVG.

Do you think his subscription is worth it--really?

I mentioned the "Bank of You" to my friend (who is NOT part of EVG) and he said "Oh I have done that 2 years ago." Hardly ground breaking stuff.

Silver is down and falling through apparent 'support'.
And If you participated in Pousa's scheme you lost 63%
He never did the in-depth due diligence you quietly wanted...

So, what are you paying EVG for? (if you are ) Dillard's doom mongering?
The main thrust seems to be fear-based BS with some real estate services dished out and a smelly side order of
doomsday preppers.

For me, he heads a group that is a comedy of errors and I'm a big fool for for WASTING my time.

I'm out.

I want to shine light on Dillard/EVG for a moment if I may. Seeing as many here came in from EVG.

Do you think his subscription is worth it--really?

I mentioned the "Bank of You" to my friend (who is NOT part of EVG) and he said "Oh I have done that 2 years ago." Hardly ground breaking stuff.

Silver is down and falling through apparent 'support'.
And If you participated in Pousa's scheme you lost 63%
He never did the in-depth due diligence you quietly wanted...

So, what are you paying EVG for? (if you are ) Dillard's doom mongering?
The main thrust seems to be fear-based BS with some real estate services dished out and a smelly side order of
doomsday preppers.

For me, he heads a group that is a comedy of errors and I'm a big fool for for WASTING my time.

I'm out.

Before I took the plunge and went with EVG I knew absolutely NOTHING about finances. All I knew was I did not want the banks to have my money, and felt there must be alternative options. I am NOT wealthy nor rich, just an ordinary person trying to make the best of what they do have.
My only criticism of EVG is that it is primarily US based, and I am in Europe. However, that is not unusual....I've since found out, most financial sites are aimed at US customers.
I lost 34% with Pousas scam, as I went in with euros not dollars. Ive lost larger amounts in the past due to my own close rogue family members, thus Pousa did not emotionally hurt as much it could of done. To be ripped off by your own Mother :mad:..nothing comes anywhere near that!

I had never invested in precious metals before, which I have now done (not etf's).
Partially due to EVG advice and other sites. The way the European economy is anywhere is better than in the banks hands. I dont have the necessary knowledge to pursue stocks or forex. However I am trying to learn now. :smart:

This thread is fascinating but often 'over my head', all the same I so much appreciate what all you guys are doing and have done.(y)

Another Question: If I were to say committed a white crime and ended up in jail, what are my chances are in running into Dillard or Pousa????

Another Question: If I were to say committed a white crime and ended up in jail, what are my chances are in running into Dillard or Pousa????

cant you think of a better way of gaining access to a prison !

I'm starting to see how these guys took 70M

Well-What do you suggest Mr. Genuis?

They'd probably pay you to work there ! warders, cleaners, cooks etc
They probably have medical and healthcare staff
They probably have volunteers who get access to prisoners
There are probably prison chaplains
Prisons are probably inspected by regulatory bodies

No on second thoughts, go and rob a liquor store or something and hope you end up sharing a cell, its a great plan

They'd probably pay you to work there ! warders, cleaners, cooks etc
They probably have medical and healthcare staff
They probably have volunteers who get access to prisoners
There are probably prison chaplains
Prisons are probably inspected by regulatory bodies

No on second thoughts, go and rob a liquor store or something and hope you end up sharing a cell, its a great plan

I like those ideas...
+ Pay someone on the inside to share a cell with them :idea:

I doubt Dillard will go to jail. He has enough money to be able to hire the best attorneys. He was taken in by Senen too, poor Mikey. He didn't know. And when he did he went streight to the authorities and told them everything. See it aint his fault. He's a good boy.

we have a further match i believe!

a partner in the setup i do believe is the same as one of the ib cap entities? if not the same it's very similar.

ALLIED INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT GROUP LIMITED Republic of Belize.

I pointed this one out on May 20th in posting #654. This thread has grown a bit too big maybe:eek: