ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Just to clarify, I avoided the whole ProphetMax scam, but barely.

For me, EVG was about timing. I'm a young guy who just started my career. For the first time in my life I have money and was consciously in the market for investment opportunities. Somehow or another my web searches must have landed me on one of Dillard's lists and it wasn't long before I got an e-mail about EVG. While I recognized that it had sort of a "cultish" feeling to it, I still decided to join because it wasn't about getting rich quick for me, it was about learning what to do with money that I now had for the first time in my life. Really the timing was just right for me to fall into this.

To your point, I didn't do a ton of research on Dillard because I was under the impression that EVG was a knowledge sharing community on finances. I didn't think that EVG was going to be just one guy spewing garbage, but a community where I could learn how to grow the money I was making and interact with others of the same mindset.

This is why I feel so passionate about Dillard getting his. In the end, I only paid him for two months of his sham group, so im not out much money wise. I was also fortunate enough to avoid the ProphetMax scam...barely. Regardless, I feel really betrayed and just dirty from the whole experience.

Ironically enough my whole experience with EVG taught me a much more valuable lesson about money and investing than Dillard's sham lessons ever could have. I will never be so open minded and trusting with my finances ever again.

Everyone in EVG should ask for a full refund of all membership dues from day one because Mike Dillard clearly misrepresented himself. In his position now he could not fight it. And he can't afford to erase comments anymore. So now would be the time and no matter what the terms of service are... They are now null and void. This, they will take very seriously and do not get involved in his bs class action suit.

Never mind an NDA, what you really should be saying is that you will never again get involved with anyone or anything that promises to make you money for little or no effort.

Remember, there is no free money, anyone who says there is has scammed you, or is about to.

What, like EVERY managed fund pboyles????

HRH I'm reading you loud and clear re seeking information and advice. I originally signed up to dullards free list (never became a member) while searching online for info on how to invest in physical gold and silver. Who do you trust? Who CAN you trust?

Well not the big names like Macquarie Private that's for sure. Had I not fought them tooth and nail one of their senior advisors would have put me in a $250,000 margin call on naked options - a position well beyond the risk profile that my 40 odd page investor profile document made crystal (and legally) clear.

Yes it was a mistake to invest in a ProphetMax Managed FX fund. Yes it was a mistake to follow the advice of the ANZ manager who told me how to allocate my super fund prior to 2008. Yes it was a mistake to trust the Macquarie Private senior advisor who charged us a packet to set up a SMSF then almost lost the lot for us.

Scammers and bad advisors operate at ALL levels and they don't wear nametags identifying themselves. Look at Madoff's background ffs - hell of a resume! So what exactly are you trying to prove pboyles and the others who keep telling us we should have known better? Enough already. Unless of course you're prepared to point us in the direction of your trusted advisors...

Last edited:
Never mind an NDA, what you really should be saying is that you will never again get involved with anyone or anything that promises to make you money for little or no effort.

Remember, there is no free money, anyone who says there is has scammed you, or is about to.

Please tell me - how do the rich get RICHER and we do not? What's their big secret?

Moral of this story:
Most of us at EVG are/were not sophisticated investors. We joined EVG to learn about Mike Dillard’s wealth strategies and we followed along. The timing of this scam was perfect . So many of us were looking for a way to save what we’ve got and even hope to earn a profit on our investments. I should have done my own due diligence; trusting Mike Dillard NOT to delete negative posts on his Facebook page was a mistake; and expecting warning signals to come from the group was a mistake. From now on I will always check and verify every contract that I sign. I will never again sign a NDA.

I also only invested as I thought Mike Dillard had done the due dilligence. He had been a member for 6-8 months prior to funding his account. From what I can gather from IIC members there was no PM Managed FX Fund to invest in prior tp Nov 2011. The stategy then was stock signals...
So Mike sayoing he had researched IIC and the Managed Fund for 6 months cant be true.
Anyone know at what point the trading histopry was postedon IIC website?
Its starting to look like Mike and Senen got together to promote something other than trading signals to the EVG membership and Voila - Pm Managed FX was created with a fake trading history. Then sold as Senen's proprietary trading group - when there never was one...

Ok just to lighten things up a bit . Senen stated in the webinar after the trading losses
"we are looking at Profiling Software to identify extremists"
So in future if anyone wants to join IIC - you will be profiled.
What most non PM members on this forum dont know is that he could be extremly threatening on his webinars. It would have prevented many members coming forward with any infomation early on for fear of being 'investigated' by Senen's lawyers. He even threated having a tracking tool built into the PDF statement re Kevin's explanation of trading losses. He said that within 24 hours a private detective wuld be able to get all our info - home address, phone number e mail etc from trade2win.

Ok just to lighten things up a bit . Senen stated in the webinar after the trading losses
What most non PM members on this forum dont know is that he could be extremly threatening on his webinars. It would have prevented many members coming forward with any infomation early on for fear of being 'investigated' by Senen's lawyers. He even threated having a tracking tool built into the PDF statement re Kevin's explanation of trading losses. He said that within 24 hours a private detective wuld be able to get all our info - home address, phone number e mail etc from trade2win.

He had no idea what he was taking on when he tried to rough handle the extremists into silence. I bet he wished he'd never done that

Everyone in EVG should ask for a full refund of all membership dues from day one because Mike Dillard clearly misrepresented himself. In his position now he could not fight it. And he can't afford to erase comments anymore. So now would be the time and no matter what the terms of service are... They are now null and void. This, they will take very seriously and do not get involved in his bs class action suit.

He can't afford to erase comments anymore. Maybe that is why he keeps shutting down the comments. They were back on for a very few hours but have been shut off again.

it is a joke, dillard now seems the only one just managing to keep his head above water, all the other entities have drowned, completely washed up in the eyes of the public/regulator.

an interesting article, dated 27/11/2011 which is pre this scam.

The Elevation Group Investigation The Truth About Mike Dillard Scam

why nobody read that before signing up with dillard? surely more than enough there to raise a flag or two? at least gives associated names for further research? did anybody do much research at all? there's been some real good digging/research work by victims of this fraud, though sadly after the event.

what was it that made you all swallow the bait in this stinker? then pay up subs/fees on it? then give even more money away willingly to them?

To quote a line from Big Daddy - Cat on a Hot Tin Roof: ...some pow'ful mendacity goin' on hea'h!

You are right, sofree. It all is in the second audio file here: update

He had no idea what he was taking on when he tried to rough handle the extremists into silence. I bet he wished he'd never done that

He threatened me as well, with e-mails ( 6-8 or so) coming from his supposed lawyers, and during the last webinar by calling out to me saying, "Do you understand _____?" "Do you hear me _____?" Do you understand _____?" Scary and weird.

Lets apply some logic
There were members of IIC prior to EVG members joining in Jan/feb 2012. They have indicated that there was no Managed FX fund and that Senen started promoting it to them in a webinar around Nov 2011. (so much for the trading history 4 yrs 4 months)
There are also investors that have traded through IB Capital with GFM and Kevin Clark prior to Nov 2011.
So EVG meets Senen. They need to have a differernt structure to set up an investment scheme.
So to facilitate this, IB Cap now registers in NZ as IB Cap FX (NZ) LLP (used to be IB Cap LP).
What they did not do (silly silly them) is change their software license so their statements still read IB Cap lp.
Senen takes a controlling interest in the new entity being IB Capital FX (NZ)....that way he can tell us he takes no commissions and there is no widened spread on trades.
On the 15/7 - oops the Multi Account Manger is allocating trades incorrectly and the hot shot trader had to switch to trading sub accounts and place trades which far exceeded promised risk profile in order to recover losses. Trader also explains that there are counter trades running....oops again. So he closed all our trades to take a loss and -voila - counter trades are closed off at a profit...ching ching for Senen and his scammers...

So does Dillard actually have something out there to join his class action lawsuit or is it just that questionnaire put out 2 weeks ago? Just wondering because I have only seen the questionnaire. I am not a EVG member any longer but EVG and Mike Dillard is the reason I lost a lot of money and I would like to know what is going on.

Have I got this right so far?

I had to take a trip so please bear with me as i try to catch up. Let me know if you see it differently...

1.) There are going to be 2 Class action law suits.
One filed by EVG and the other by P/mx both against IB capital?
Additionally against each other EVG vs P/max and Vice Versa?

2. EVG has already started with their own $'s on behalf of ALL members who lost?
Against IB or Pousa or both and if so, in what order?

3. Pousa is looking for $ and expertise support from members to file and may not even go the distance?

4. By signing an IB form to release my money back-- I have cleared them of all possible dodgy dealings?
(b) by doing this EVG (in the eyes of Pousa) are amateurs and so are their legal team?

5. That this clause on the release form could be an act of extortion by IB?
under what country's jurisdiction?

6. Pousa suggested that there was no class action law suit filed by EVG...but apparently there was?

7. There is no way that EVG and Pousa will join forces to go after IB capital?

8. So far it's unsure which Class action law suit is best to follow: EVG or Pousa
It boils down to who has the more clued-in lawyers and $$ ??

9. I could file my own law suit against IB capital but be prepared to pay $$$$ an hour?

10. to stay tuned in to what's going on with EVG and PMax I have to continue paying both subscriptions -- Average time for Class action law suit to settle 3.3 years?

11. That there is no legal action taken against the above --organised jointly from this forum?

Last edited:
Can't stand the sound of his voice...sounds pretty intense...maybe he needs to go back to his Guru and learn to breathe and have a few green smoothies...

sofree - are you aware of the webinar recordings located in Level 3?

He threatened me as well, with e-mails ( 6-8 or so) coming from his supposed lawyers, and during the last webinar by calling out to me saying, "Do you understand _____?" "Do you hear me _____?" Do you understand _____?" Scary and weird.

His empty threats only served to fire up the troops. If senen had any idea of the number and resourcefulness of people tracking him privately he'd hand himself in to the authorities.

?

8. So far it's unsure which Class action law suit is best to follow: EVG or Pousa

QUOTE]

the 6 page letter you received from Senen was drafted by Dr Kasraie (that in istelf may be a lie - it could have been drafted by Senen) - it is very amateurish and contradictory and Senen has already contradicted what he said in that letter in later webinars...
Senen wont be filing a Class Action Law Suite as he has no $$ to do so - he needs out help - but then if we invest $$ he will only let us have inforamtion on a need to know basis - how kind of him.
You need to know - Dr Kasraie has now run off with all our moneeeeee

?

QUOTE]

the 6 page letter you received from Senen was drafted by Dr Kasraie (that in istelf may be a lie - it could have been drafted by Senen) - it is very amateurish and contradictory and Senen has already contradicted what he said in that letter in later webinars...
Senen wont be filing a Class Action Law Suite as he has no $$ to do so - he needs out help - but then if we invest $$ he will only let us have inforamtion on a need to know basis - how kind of him.
You need to know - Dr Kasraie has now run off with all our moneeeeee[/QUOTE

How did you come to that conclusion?

Last edited:
Yes - there are only a few there...some have been deleted

Just checked and there are over 40 webinars going back to April. Wonder if these have been archived somewhere. I'm surprised they are still there.

Last edited: