ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Only if we manage to draw sufficient publicity to this matter. Otherwise it will always remain just a forum thread.

The SEC is already involved so is the Australian SEC (sorry i dont know the name), evidence is already being collected. This isent just a forum thread anymore its a reality that those who broke the laws will be prosecuted.

IB Capital was offseting Pousa's customers' trades (trading against them). So as soon as you know the name of the IB Capital owner, you will know who is now in possession of your money which was lost in the trading. But this won't ever happen unless and until sufficient mainstream media attention is drawn to this fraud, prompting the authorities to complete a very thorough investigation.

So this information came from Dillard's law suit?

Can ANY of Dr Kasraie's credentials be verified? Is there any reason to believe that "Dr Kasraie" is really an attorney?

He is listed as an active member in good standing with the Georgia Bar since 1998.
However, I could not find any confirmation of his accolades, but my google fu is weak. :eek:

So couldn't I, and still waiting to hear back from the Embassy of Moldova regarding his alleged appointment as their Deputy Ambassador.

Not sure if this link has already been posted but FYI again...

Dr. Bijan Kasraie Lawyer Profile on Martindale.com

Contact Info Telephone: 678-904-0085
Fax: 770-874-0344
Marchman, Kasraie & Fodor - 678-904-0085 - Atlanta Business Lawyers & Attorneys

University West Virginia University, M.S.C., 1969; Penn State University, Ph.D., 1975

Law School John Marshall Law School at Atlanta, J.D., 1997

Admitted 1998, Georgia

Memberships State Bar of Georgia.

Special Agencies He is the Deputy Ambassador of Moldova.

Biography

Dr. Kasraie is a founding member of Marchman, Kasraie & Fodor, LLC. He has well over 30 years of legal and executive business experience in several industries, including banking, finance, energy, real estate, manufacturing, recycling, IT, and pharmaceuticals. He has resolved legal, financial, corporate and political issues in the UAE, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Finland, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Romania, Turkey, Poland, Georgia, Egypt, Morocco, Kuwait, India, Pakistan, Peoples' Republic of China, Taiwan, and Canada. He holds degrees in law and engineering.

In the early 1980s, after years of executive experience in banking and industry, Dr. Kasraie co-founded two corporations.

The first corporation was Mid-continental Bank & Trust (the "Bank"). He was President of the Bank from 1982 until 1989.

The second corporation was Euro-American Petroleum Corporation ("EPC") which is engaged in the production and marketing of oil and gas in several Appalachian states in the U.S. He is now Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of that company.

In the late eighties, Dr. Kasraie left the Bank to co-founded Mid-continental Investment Group ("MIG") with the late Honorable John B. Connally. MIG holds or is associated with several industries and businesses involved in the fields of oil and gas, pharmaceutical, real estate, finance, tourism, and recycling. Dr. Kasraie is now Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of MIG.

In late nineties, Dr. Kasraie co-founded the law firm of Marchman, Kasraie & Fodor, LLC. The firm is active in international law, corporate law and commercial real estate. He is now managing member of the law firm.

In addition, Dr. Kasraie has been the Financial and Economic Advisor to City Governments in the People's Republic of China since 1998.

Dr. Kasraie has been or is an active member of the board of directors and/or financial advisor of several national and international entities including:

· Handlowa Corp. (Poland);

· Si Co Pr (Italy);

· Hongzhou Pharmaceutical J.V. (China);

· HOYU Municipal Utilities Group (China);

· Diamante Bank (Russia);

· Akam Industries (U.K.);

· United European Bank (Switzerland);

· Consolidated Tire Corp. (U.S.);

· Al Wazzan Group (Kuwait);

· Milky Land Corp. (Egypt).

Recipient: U.S. Presidential Order of Merit, 1992; Presidential Gold Medal, 2002; Eisenhower Commission. Member: American Security Council, 1986, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1994, 1995 and 2003; U.S. Presidential Round Table, 1992. Senior Advisor, U.S. Congressional Advisory Board. Life Member, U.S. Presidential Trust.

NO, he is NOT. The Embassy of Moldova in Washington, DC denies this fact - further, they claim no person by the name Bijan Kasraie has ever been a member of their diplomatic corps in the United States. You can call them at +1-202-667-1130 during the EST business hours to confirm.

Now, that's one major f*ck-up on the part of these scammers. Time for all of us to contact the State of Bar of Georgia at Contact the Bar and inform them of this fact, asking to disbar this impostor and report him to the law enforcement agencies.

Not sure if anyone has posted this link. It is the announcement of the "supposed" appointment of Kasraie to the Deputy Ambassador position.

Marchman & Kasraie - Atlanta Business Lawyers & Attorneys

Not sure what all this means!!

So this information came from Dillard's law suit?

though there was indeed interesting comment within the courthouse news service report. but dillards lawsuit is a bunch of hot air, it's clearly and obveously a uselessly lame attempt to make out to his own victims, that he's also a victim in all this. which obveously he isn't. even the most casual observer of this popcorn epic can see that. dillard clearly rolled this out to his members, even though he admits in the lawsuit that pousa failed to provide "audited financial statements or any financial documents." his lawyers know he's guilty, else why shoot him in the foot like that :LOL:

also out the blue.

Pousa also owns a controlling interest in IB Capital FX LLP

while it looks obvious shenanigans took place, there would be more circumstantial evidence that gfm has the controlling interest. pousa was just their marketer, as was dillard. unless they control gfm

A victim has just posted in the ProphetMax Review FB group:

By posting this, I'm not talking sides, just informing.....

I just got off the phone with Joel. He states that he is not in Mexico, nor does he have money or docs as alluded. Joel told me that a few weeks ago Senen asked for all his paperwork and told Joel to take a hike. Mexico comes into the picture because his wife's father is ill with stage 4 cancer and she had to go down there. Joel mentioned that to Senen and Senen turned that around to ..... Joel has marched off to Mexico with docs, etc. That, among other lies, has completely severed their relationship. He stated that he's still working out of his office and cooperating fully with the SEC. He is worried, but still values all of the members he worked with. Call me naive, but I believe him. Especially when I asked Joel point blank; "do you want me to post this on FB?" and he said yes. Joel has other concerns, mainly our Australian buddy.

I guess I'm taking my own risks posting this, but I'm only doing so because Joel stated that he has no way (or, I believe he just needs to stay clear of it now) to post anything on social media.

Again, this is just for information purposes. Not taking sides on this. However, it is getting clearer to me that Mr. Pousa is in very deep trouble. Joel confirmed that the SEC and AUS authorities are investigating Senen. I believe in time, the truth will come out and justice will be served.
So Joel's still in Bellingham and not in Mexico and never went to Mexico. Also what a F***ing dirt bag to use Joels father in law as a excuse to say he left with all your passports and info and money. Senen told him to go away and that he was not allowed to talk to anyone anymore and then said he stole everything, what a bunch of bull sh*t. He is fully cooperating with the SEC and probably does not have a lawyer. FINALLY!! at least part of the truth comes out.

Looks like the 2 jokers with the webinar in Texas are getting hung out to dry in all of this.

Thank you MacaoMan for posting this. I have always liked Joel from the beginning and I never thought for a minute that someone with that much integrity would just up and run away.

Joel has marched off to Mexico with docs, etc. That, among other lies, has completely severed their relationship.
QUOTE]

SENEN's states on the last webinar - "Joel has copies of everyone's passports, drivers licenses and so forth. So my concern and the investigators concern is identity theft. Joel interestingly enough too was the person who referred PM Managed Fx to IIC. This is why there are all sorts of major concerns"

I can't keep up with Senen's lies..How on earth can Joel have referred PM Managed FX to Senen who owned PM Managed FX.
So many lies...

Like someone said on a forum - "its time he went back to his guru and asked for forgiveness"

while it looks obvious shenanigans took place, there would be more circumstantial evidence that gfm has the controlling interest. pousa was just their marketer, as was dillard. unless they control gfm

Now is not the time to be cutting any of these guys any slack. None of them were "just their marketer". The name calling and finger pointing is simply a tactic to divert attention away from themselves and appear to be acting in members interests but this is a very tangled web of deception. It appears that various companies involved were purpose built mere moments before the fraud was launched. That points squarely to the fraud's chief engineer. Whether that's pousa in isolation or pousa in conjunction with the netherlands bank account owner, kevin the world class trader, dullard and hirsch is yet to be determined.

The only reason multi level marketers such as pousa or dullard don't, as introducers /intermediary brokers, take the standard commission provided to introducers, as per their claims? They're getting their cut some other way. As an owner or shareholder is the most obvious.

Last edited:
They're all a bunch of scamming f*cks. Remember, both GFM and IB Capital turned out to be unlicensed for the US market, and all these "trading professionals" including Joel have let it be touted to us.

What if joel was lead to believe they were licenced? Then ya its a bad judgement call on going into business with Senen but that would be the only thing wrong so in a way joel is just another victim of Senen(but dident lose money).

If you guys keep talking crap about me over here I'm gonna have to call my fake lawyer. You seriously don't want to mess with him or he'll sue you for lemon torts.

Now is not the time to be cutting any of these guys any slack. None of them were "just their marketer". The name calling and finger pointing is simply a tactic to divert attention away from themselves and appear to be acting in members interests but this is a very tangled web of deception. It appears that various companies involved were purpose built mere moments before the fraud was launched. That points squarely to the fraud's chief engineer. Whether that's pousa in isolation or pousa in conjunction with the netherlands bank account owner, kevin the world class trader, dullard and hirsch is yet to be determined.

The only reason multi level marketers such as pousa or dullard don't, as introducers /intermediary brokers, take the standard commission provided to introducers, as per their claims? They're getting their cut some other way. As an owner or shareholder is the most obvious.

i believe you are ignoring documented facts in ignoring the obvious gfm/ib cap link, which predates by some margin any link with prophetmax. eg you were not ripped off previously by any entity known as fxmarkets, as you will recall this is a previous name of ib cap. somebody else may have been ripped, we don't know who because the regulator swept it under the carpet.

it may indeed turn out to be fact that dillard and pousa are in deep with this scam and own the trading entities, but let's see the evidence for that. they've just tried stepping up from selling amway, a step too far for these clueless clowns by the look, way out their depth, maybe should have called it a day with the slimming pills.

i admit we have no clue as to who owns what, this due to the mauritius government being less than open in publishing online documents, and also the new zealand government allowing empty uk shells, fronted by company individuals, to operate in their country as a financial services provider. well not now obviously, not since the sec and asic been on the blower shouting "wtf is going on here"

"*****Things began to smell very fishy to Dillard during his second webcast with Pousa, when during the broadcast, "Pousa stated that IIC was merely a research firm and as such had no involvement with any financial transactions. This contradicted his earlier statements" the complaint states."

So Mike knew something was wrong but, probably blinded by greed, never tried to warn anyone. What a disapointment. I invested based on his recomendation. Guess you guys are right. It is all about the money with him.

Not sure if this link has already been posted but FYI again...

Dr. Bijan Kasraie Lawyer Profile on Martindale.com

Contact Info Telephone: 678-904-0085
Fax: 770-874-0344
Marchman, Kasraie & Fodor - 678-904-0085 - Atlanta Business Lawyers & Attorneys

University West Virginia University, M.S.C., 1969; Penn State University, Ph.D., 1975

Law School John Marshall Law School at Atlanta, J.D., 1997

Admitted 1998, Georgia

Memberships State Bar of Georgia.

Special Agencies He is the Deputy Ambassador of Moldova.

Biography

Dr. Kasraie is a founding member of Marchman, Kasraie & Fodor, LLC. He has well over 30 years of legal and executive business experience in several industries, including banking, finance, energy, real estate, manufacturing, recycling, IT, and pharmaceuticals. He has resolved legal, financial, corporate and political issues in the UAE, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Finland, Netherlands, Italy, Russia, Romania, Turkey, Poland, Georgia, Egypt, Morocco, Kuwait, India, Pakistan, Peoples' Republic of China, Taiwan, and Canada. He holds degrees in law and engineering.

In the early 1980s, after years of executive experience in banking and industry, Dr. Kasraie co-founded two corporations.

The first corporation was Mid-continental Bank & Trust (the "Bank"). He was President of the Bank from 1982 until 1989.

The second corporation was Euro-American Petroleum Corporation ("EPC") which is engaged in the production and marketing of oil and gas in several Appalachian states in the U.S. He is now Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of that company.

In the late eighties, Dr. Kasraie left the Bank to co-founded Mid-continental Investment Group ("MIG") with the late Honorable John B. Connally. MIG holds or is associated with several industries and businesses involved in the fields of oil and gas, pharmaceutical, real estate, finance, tourism, and recycling. Dr. Kasraie is now Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer of MIG.

In late nineties, Dr. Kasraie co-founded the law firm of Marchman, Kasraie & Fodor, LLC. The firm is active in international law, corporate law and commercial real estate. He is now managing member of the law firm.

In addition, Dr. Kasraie has been the Financial and Economic Advisor to City Governments in the People's Republic of China since 1998.

Dr. Kasraie has been or is an active member of the board of directors and/or financial advisor of several national and international entities including:

· Handlowa Corp. (Poland);

· Si Co Pr (Italy);

· Hongzhou Pharmaceutical J.V. (China);

· HOYU Municipal Utilities Group (China);

· Diamante Bank (Russia);

· Akam Industries (U.K.);

· United European Bank (Switzerland);

· Consolidated Tire Corp. (U.S.);

· Al Wazzan Group (Kuwait);

· Milky Land Corp. (Egypt).

Recipient: U.S. Presidential Order of Merit, 1992; Presidential Gold Medal, 2002; Eisenhower Commission. Member: American Security Council, 1986, 1989, 1990, 1992, 1994, 1995 and 2003; U.S. Presidential Round Table, 1992. Senior Advisor, U.S. Congressional Advisory Board. Life Member, U.S. Presidential Trust.

Can't beat vetting through Martindale-Hubbell? Maybe vetting's the wrong word - MH may not be responsible for accuracy. The Ambassadorship made me wonder.

Last edited:
If you guys keep talking crap about me over here I'm gonna have to call my fake lawyer. You seriously don't want to mess with him or he'll sue you for lemon torts.

You're the man Salty.

Regardless of anyone's take on your article, you are using the platform you've created to fight back against these a**holes. I really appreciate that.

Dillard, in the event that you are skimming this thread, I hope you can now see what your arrogance and greed have caused. Thousands of people came to you, not because they were greedy or felt entitled, but because they were desparate and needed help. Several of these people wanted to provide for their families, build a foundation for the future, or to financially tread water and simply... survive.

You have taken the trust of these "members" and sh*t all over it. You censored our warnings and swore off dissenters. Anyone that expressed caution on this was silenced. Countless others had that feeling in the pit of their stomach that told them "I shouldn't invest in this", but didn't listen because you did your "due diligence" and you even knew this guy well enough to "trust him with your life". Turns out the due diligece you performed was in the form of audited financial statements that you never recieved, and the trust you had in Senen was even admittedly called into question during one of your very own webinars. The lawsuit that you filed admits both of these things...dumb*ss. EVG was never about sound financial advice, it was a sham financial propaganda device designed to sell, sell, sell.

I know that to you a $97 dollar membership fee, a $2000 membership fee, or a $10,000 minimum investment isn't sh*t so it's hard for you to relate. But how about you take 1 minute out of your day to think about what this has caused. Not just gloss over it mentally but truly imagine the inside of the households that you've financially destroyed. In fact, why don't you take a page out of Senen's book and create a collage about it to really "cement it" in your mind.

This is not about adding another 0 to your bank account. This is not about another car for your collection. This is about lives of human beings with mortgage payments, credit card bills, student loan payments, and families with children. You have not helped anyone, you have destroyed lives.

The sickest part of this whole thing, is that in the end not even you will have come out a winner. You're bank account is much bigger now, but what good will that do you from Prison? Ultimately your name has been tarnished, and your future destroyed, just like the thousands that trusted you. How's that for irony?

::Steps off soapbox::

This is about lives of human beings with mortgage payments, credit card bills, student loan payments, and families with children. You have not helped anyone, you have destroyed lives.
:

Lets put this in real life persepctive, from an investor "I to lost a lot of money...I was willing to loose every dollar I invested, and I am not rich, but what hurts me the most is that my Beautiful Wife of 27 years has Progressive M.S. and any stress makes her very, very sick. So the money lost has severely caused her health to deteriorate since the days of loosing all that money. And I can tell you that I am very pissed off at whoever created this event to happen. I feel helpless for my Wife and I can not help her with the physical pain she has had from this for the past months.... She sure does not deserves to go through this."