ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Meanwile, Pousa is no longer represented by a lawyer in court:

"38 30/04/2013 Notice Notice Party Acting in Person Respondent"

File Summary

I hope he didn't scam his lawyer.

Pousa probably is steadfastly saying he's Innocent while the Lawyer see's who Pousa really is which will not fair very well in court and wants him to plead deal....

Silvers undervalue.....What do you suggest???????

I'm suggesting you're prone to believing any idiot that tells you can make easy money for no effort. How do you know silver is undervalued and why do you think nobody else has bought it and pushed the price up by now?

I'm suggesting you're prone to believing any idiot that tells you can make easy money for no effort. How do you know silver is undervalued and why do you think nobody else has bought it and pushed the price up by now?
Because that's what Mike Dillard had taught them in his paid unlicensed advice, even though the reality is 180 degrees opposite:

Green-vs-Silver.png

Silver is still 25% lower than its historical ratio in relation to gold. Everything else in this God forsaken rigged market is nonsense. I repeat my self once again, what do you suggest????And would that be before or after the dollar collapse????

Silver is still 25% lower than its historical ratio in relation to gold. Everything else in this God forsaken rigged market is nonsense. I repeat my self once again, what do you suggest????And would that be before or after the dollar collapse????
I suggest sending more cash Pousa's and Dillard's way.

I will be glad when this page is filled up so that I will not have to look at the sinnin mug shot. Whats the matter for you guys?

I will be glad when this page is filled up so that I will not have to look at the sinnin mug shot. Whats the matter for you guys?

look long and hard at the image and despair! look, he's mugging you off.

repeat after me.

i will not be mugged off again by mlm clowns ever again and will never again send monies to a strange unheard of broker i know nothing about just because i foolishly pay subscriptions to self proclaimed guru clowns on the interwebs that tell me it is a good idea.

That's your failed financial Jesus with a nimb around his head who later turned into a Devil once his scamming hand had rested on your life savings.

The painful truth: there is no financial Jesus who will take care of your financial problems.

The more I think about, the more I realized that Pousa is the white version of obama....He even looks like him in a way....

The more I think about, the more I realized that Pousa is the white version of obama....He even looks like him in a way....

You having a larf or wot?

Obama is one of the best presidents US have had in a long while!

PBoyles is right about you though... you are scammers wet dream come true. :cheesy: