prophet turtle system

forex prophet

Hi all,

Please have a look at my system on zip signals. It is under user name "prophet turtle"
It is loosely based on the turtle system along with price action.
www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306176

So far in 7 weeks trading
over 1800 pips made
Total return is over 35%
and draw down below 9%

I will also place trades here. There will be no market orders so people will have time to place them if they wish.

I wont always place TP and SL that's up to you.

Sell order GBPJPY @151.20 tp 150.00

Trade adjustment.
Moving sell order to 151.45

CANCEL ORDER.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Please have a look at my system on zip signals. It is under user name "prophet turtle"
It is loosely based on the turtle system along with price action.
www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306176

So far in 7 weeks trading
over 1800 pips made
Total return is over 35%
and draw down below 9%

I will also place trades here. There will be no market orders so people will have time to place them if they wish.

I wont always place TP and SL that's up to you.

Did you learn this from the worlds leading expert on price action?

No, My win rate is 65%. Trades that go against me are cut with a loss ranging from 0-150 pips. The largest to date is 131 pips.
Please have a look at my trade history to see how I manage this.

My apologies, I did not make myself clear enough. After trades are entered I will post an update.

So potentially a 100% win system until you run out of margin?

Last edited:
Ok no more updates from your end anyways it would be nice if you can really get the consistency needed to be at the profit edge.

Hi all,

I am sorry to have to have stop posting trades here. It was next to impossible to post all trades and go back and forth monitoring them.
I trade a couple of live accounts and they have to take priority,
On the prophet turtle system it stands as
10 weeks trading
Drawdown is 28%
Profit is 40% 1990 pips.
https://www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306176
I have also spent some time working (14 months) on a Harmonic trade system. Its a system which drawdown will be kept to a minimum.
So far
8 weeks live
4% drawdown
20% profit or 985 pips.
https://www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306272
I will keep ye updated

Hi all,

I am sorry to have to have stop posting trades here. It was next to impossible to post all trades and go back and forth monitoring them.
I trade a couple of live accounts and they have to take priority,
On the prophet turtle system it stands as
10 weeks trading
Drawdown is 28%
Profit is 40% 1990 pips.
https://www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306176
I have also spent some time working (14 months) on a Harmonic trade system. Its a system which drawdown will be kept to a minimum.
So far
8 weeks live
4% drawdown
20% profit or 985 pips.
https://www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306272
I will keep ye updated

From one turtle to another, nice job! :)

Thanks Joe,
I was looking at your post earlier. Good going. Do you post your trades anywhere. As in zulutrade or zip signals.?

Hi Prophet!

I actually was approached by a site that provides signals called LiveForexTrading.info. I was mainly posting on the forums and the owner Nick McDonald asked if I'd be interested in offering a signal...at first I was a bit apprehensive because I though it may effect my trading, I never set out to trade for other people, but after several members started asking I decided to give it a shot.

What impresses my about Nick is that not just anyone can offer a signal. Nick screens out and actively recruits professional traders, put them through a "trial" period, then trades the signal with his own funds before he offers it to the members...now that's putting your money where your mouth is!

He is taking signals from a 30M hedge fund, a private trade using a verified 100K account for signals and recently add a private trader trading $2M in live funds...this is the real deal.

I was actually going to PM you to invite you to check out the site...looking at what your doing you may be a great signal provider!

I also launched a companion site to go with my signal at turtleforex.net...

Have a look a Nick's site when you can....and keep up the great work!

Happy Trading!

Joe

Hi Prophet!

I actually was approached by a site that provides signals called LiveForexTrading.info. I was mainly posting on the forums and the owner Nick McDonald asked if I'd be interested in offering a signal...at first I was a bit apprehensive because I though it may effect my trading, I never set out to trade for other people, but after several members started asking I decided to give it a shot.

What impresses my about Nick is that not just anyone can offer a signal. Nick screens out and actively recruits professional traders, put them through a "trial" period, then trades the signal with his own funds before he offers it to the members...now that's putting your money where your mouth is!

He is taking signals from a 30M hedge fund, a private trade using a verified 100K account for signals and recently add a private trader trading $2M in live funds...this is the real deal.

I was actually going to PM you to invite you to check out the site...looking at what your doing you may be a great signal provider!

I also launched a companion site to go with my signal at turtleforex.net...

Have a look a Nick's site when you can....and keep up the great work!

Happy Trading!

Joe

Hi Traderfx65,

Please look at my journal. "Mission WallStreet" I post my trades live with SL and TP. I am only trading a £500 account. Please follow my journal. At the moment My money management is good which is whats keeping me in the game risking only 1% per trade. In the 3 months I am doing this I have had 2 losing months and one breakeven month but good months are to come. I know my methods work, My aim is to get someone to back me up. I post my signals live.

cheers

King

Hi King,

I also use zulutrade to trach my preformance. You call look at it on
ZuluTrade - Trader Performance - Harmonic forex system

Hi Traderfx65,

Please look at my journal. "Mission WallStreet" I post my trades live with SL and TP. I am only trading a £500 account. Please follow my journal. At the moment My money management is good which is whats keeping me in the game risking only 1% per trade. In the 3 months I am doing this I have had 2 losing months and one breakeven month but good months are to come. I know my methods work, My aim is to get someone to back me up. I post my signals live.

cheers

King

I have the screens to monitor many pairs. When a good risk/reward trade arises, I trade it.

Natural hedging, you are talking about? I dont understand your question.
Does this actually works? and for how long? One might wonder.[/QUOTE] Are you wondering or asking me a question?

Dude, you are trading like 20 pairs (figure of speech) !
Seriously! Natural hedging, you are talking about? Does this actually works? and for how long? One might wonder.

Hi all,

In reply to the question "does this strategy work"
It does. I have traded it for over a year with great results. (trading 1% size)

There is no point in saying how great this system is, I hope to let the results speak for them self's.

This is not a get rich rich fast scheme, so dont take much notice of a 1000 pip profit or loss.

I,m under "@tonyt2806" on twitter for anyone who is interested

Last edited: