prophet turtle system

forex prophet

16 0
Hi all,

Please have a look at my system on zip signals. It is under user name "prophet turtle"
It is loosely based on the turtle system along with price action.
www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306176

So far in 7 weeks trading
over 1800 pips made
Total return is over 35%
and draw down below 9%

I will also place trades here. There will be no market orders so people will have time to place them if they wish.

I wont always place TP and SL that's up to you.

forex prophet

16 0
Sell order GBPJPY @151.20 tp 150.00

Trade adjustment.
Moving sell order to 151.45

CANCEL ORDER.

Last edited:

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,302
Hi all,

Please have a look at my system on zip signals. It is under user name "prophet turtle"
It is loosely based on the turtle system along with price action.
www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306176

So far in 7 weeks trading
over 1800 pips made
Total return is over 35%
and draw down below 9%

I will also place trades here. There will be no market orders so people will have time to place them if they wish.

I wont always place TP and SL that's up to you.

Did you learn this from the worlds leading expert on price action?

forex prophet

16 0
No, My win rate is 65%. Trades that go against me are cut with a loss ranging from 0-150 pips. The largest to date is 131 pips.
Please have a look at my trade history to see how I manage this.

My apologies, I did not make myself clear enough. After trades are entered I will post an update.

So potentially a 100% win system until you run out of margin?

Last edited:

Babyblush

132 4
Ok no more updates from your end anyways it would be nice if you can really get the consistency needed to be at the profit edge.

forex prophet

16 0
Hi all,

I am sorry to have to have stop posting trades here. It was next to impossible to post all trades and go back and forth monitoring them.
I trade a couple of live accounts and they have to take priority,
On the prophet turtle system it stands as
10 weeks trading
Drawdown is 28%
Profit is 40% 1990 pips.
https://www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306176
I have also spent some time working (14 months) on a Harmonic trade system. Its a system which drawdown will be kept to a minimum.
So far
8 weeks live
4% drawdown
20% profit or 985 pips.
https://www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306272
I will keep ye updated

TraderFX65

36 0
Hi all,

I am sorry to have to have stop posting trades here. It was next to impossible to post all trades and go back and forth monitoring them.
I trade a couple of live accounts and they have to take priority,
On the prophet turtle system it stands as
10 weeks trading
Drawdown is 28%
Profit is 40% 1990 pips.
https://www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306176
I have also spent some time working (14 months) on a Harmonic trade system. Its a system which drawdown will be kept to a minimum.
So far
8 weeks live
4% drawdown
20% profit or 985 pips.
https://www.zipsignals.com/trading-system/306272
I will keep ye updated

From one turtle to another, nice job! :)

TraderFX65

36 0
Thanks Joe,
I was looking at your post earlier. Good going. Do you post your trades anywhere. As in zulutrade or zip signals.?

Hi Prophet!

I actually was approached by a site that provides signals called LiveForexTrading.info. I was mainly posting on the forums and the owner Nick McDonald asked if I'd be interested in offering a signal...at first I was a bit apprehensive because I though it may effect my trading, I never set out to trade for other people, but after several members started asking I decided to give it a shot.

What impresses my about Nick is that not just anyone can offer a signal. Nick screens out and actively recruits professional traders, put them through a "trial" period, then trades the signal with his own funds before he offers it to the members...now that's putting your money where your mouth is!

He is taking signals from a 30M hedge fund, a private trade using a verified 100K account for signals and recently add a private trader trading $2M in live funds...this is the real deal.

I was actually going to PM you to invite you to check out the site...looking at what your doing you may be a great signal provider!

I also launched a companion site to go with my signal at turtleforex.net...

Have a look a Nick's site when you can....and keep up the great work!

Happy Trading!

Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock