prophet turtle system

Hey forex prophet. Are you a swing-trader or trend trader? What is your timeframe to detect when to enter market? You are trading 20 pairs? Can i know what pairs of combination? How do you detect when to enter or leave the market? Thanks for replying. Looking forward to discuss with you.

Hi Journey,

Sorry for the delay. I,m a swing trader. Time frame is mainly 4h and daily. I make decisions based upon these times. I trade all the majors.

On the zulu and zip accounts, theses are NOT linked to my trading accounts so I am managing/trading them along side my real accounts. Its not ideal because because its not real money to me.

I am in the process of funding and linking a live FXCM account to these. This way I am putting my money where my mouth is.

I will keep ye informed!

Hey forex prophet. Are you a swing-trader or trend trader? What is your timeframe to detect when to enter market? You are trading 20 pairs? Can i know what pairs of combination? How do you detect when to enter or leave the market? Thanks for replying. Looking forward to discuss with you.