PROOF That Forex is RANDOM video

Stab in the dark: A guess that is based on very little or no information or evidence.

That is very far from what I am saying.

Stab in the dark: A guess that is based on very little or no information or evidence.

how?

There is no evidence that a given price structure will have a certain outcome, if there was everyone would be millionaires.

how?

There is no evidence that a given price structure will have a certain outcome, if there was everyone would be millionaires.

Maybe everyone isn't a millionaire because they have the same opinion as you and don't bother investigating.

Personally, i call that : « The decision-making in situation of opacity ».
Call it what you want but according to one of the most successful traders of the past:

"According to Wyckoff, the market can be understood and anticipated through detailed analysis of supply and demand, which can be ascertained from studying price action, volume and time. As a broker, he was in a position to observe the activities of highly successful individuals and groups who dominated specific issues; consequently, he was able to decipher, via the use of what he called vertical (bar) and figure (Point and Figure) charts, the future intentions of those large interests. An idealized schematic of how he conceptualized the large interests' preparation for and execution of bull and bear markets is depicted in the figure below. The time to enter long orders is towards the end of the preparation for a price markup or bull market (accumulation of large lines of stock), while the time to initiate short positions is at the end of the preparation for price markdown."

You aren't really in an informed position to comment unless you have spent years studying and applying the Wyckoff methodology, as I have...with great success.

Call it what you want but according to one of the most successful traders of the past:

"According to Wyckoff, the market can be understood and anticipated through detailed analysis of supply and demand, which can be ascertained from studying price action, volume and time. As a broker, he was in a position to observe the activities of highly successful individuals and groups who dominated specific issues; consequently, he was able to decipher, via the use of what he called vertical (bar) and figure (Point and Figure) charts, the future intentions of those large interests. An idealized schematic of how he conceptualized the large interests' preparation for and execution of bull and bear markets is depicted in the figure below. The time to enter long orders is towards the end of the preparation for a price markup or bull market (accumulation of large lines of stock), while the time to initiate short positions is at the end of the preparation for price markdown."

You aren't really in an informed position to comment unless you have spent years studying and applying the Wyckoff methodology, as I have...with great success.

It seems interesting method...

Where could we find a trader who use this Wyckoff Method and has a verified track-record?

And you, do you have any verified track-record to prove this method has good results?

Maybe everyone isn't a millionaire because they have the same opinion as you and don't bother investigating.

no, it's because it has no relevance to the outcome. For every success you can show me for a given price structure, I can show you as many if not more that have failed. People only make money off technicals because they are able to manage risk. It has nothing to do with price structure somehow showing the future because the number of failures of the same price structure prove that theory incorrect.

I have been in this business for close to 20 years and if you think I haven't done the research you are wrong. If I still had the material I'd show it. I studied price structure and tracked the statistics of all my observations. I was tracking near 50 different price structures and statistically they were in the region 40 to 55 percent success rate. This is over a decade of price data which is statistically significant. I am not the only one who has done this, there is content on the net published from others.

Happy for you to show me price structure that isn't a stab in the dark where success is determined by one's ability to manage risk.

no, it's because it has no relevance to the outcome. For every success you can show me for a given price structure, I can show you as many if not more that have failed. People only make money off technicals because they are able to manage risk. It has nothing to do with price structure somehow showing the future because the number of failures of the same price structure prove that theory incorrect.

I have been in this business for close to 20 years and if you think I haven't done the research you are wrong. If I still had the material I'd show it. I studied price structure and tracked the statistics of all my observations. I was tracking near 50 different price structures and statistically they were in the region 40 to 55 percent success rate. This is over a decade of price data which is statistically significant. I am not the only one who has done this, there is content on the net published from others.

Happy for you to show me price structure that isn't a stab in the dark where success is determined by one's ability to manage risk.
I agree... and i would add that, to my knowledge, i’m the only one who have took the last 10 years to solve this problem.

The past cannot give positive results on equal periods of time.

As far as i know, only my approach can do that. I would love someone show me something better with an FCA verified track-record.

@new_trader

I can now see your logic in your platinum position.

to me platinum faces many issues including

1) the move to electric cars (supported by a major platinum producer trying to invent a platinum battery)

2) weak global demand thanks to corvid19 and the mountains of debt.

I agree... and i would add that, to my knowledge, i’m the only one who have took the last 10 years to solve this problem.

The past cannot give positive results on equal periods of time.

As far as i know, only my approach can do that. I would love someone show me something better with an FCA verified track-record.
What are you getting from this forum?

By the way, i wouldn't say that i do not use the past totally. To be honest, I would say i use only around 20% of the datas from the past and 80% datas from the future by using a projection on the right side of the screen.

And this projection do not come from the datas of the past, like ichomuku for example...

These datas come from an arborescence (a tree structure) which are not linked at all with the price structure.

Have a nice week.

Trade safe!

Last edited:
It seems interesting method...

Where could we find a trader who use this Wyckoff Method and has a verified track-record?

And you, do you have any verified track-record to prove this method has good results?

I don't have any public records but this Trader uses Technical Analysis, and I have been watching his videos on and off since he began (around 2007).

He has extremely accurate short term and long term calls based on nothing but what is presented by the charts. All of them verifiable since he began.

I don't have any public records but this Trader uses Technical Analysis, and I have been watching his videos on and off since he began (around 2007).

He has extremely accurate short term and long term calls based on nothing but what is presented by the charts. All of them verifiable since he began.

Are you kidding us? You show us a trading teacher who hasn’t any verified track-record :

06B4F6B2-148E-4DAA-BE1E-52F9D534AF6E.jpeg

(It’s written « Trainers » not « Traders »)

...and who sell trading lessons at $499 :

6852A364-98E8-4C1C-B519-BB72972BF7A5.jpeg

Please, let’s be serious. None Real Trader will never teach you anything.

Those who will buy this will lose $499, for sure.

A Real Trader build a Hedge Fund or a Financial Asset where people could put their $499 in order to make them grow.

@Pure Pip Producer this is a forum where people come to learn how to trade & invest for themselves. This discussion is about the merit of Technical Analysis and I posted a link to a Technical Analyst who has posted over 2000 videos on Technical Analysis. This forum would be awfully quiet if the only people giving advice were fund managers with (FCA) Investable Verified Track-Record .

Also, many hedge funds fail...many...how can anyone be sure you will still be profitable in 5 years?

the merit of Technical Analysis
Technical analysis is something that can bring us some money sometimes.

This discussion is about
This discussion is about bringing us some money every time.

people come to learn how to trade

What are we trading on financial markets? The EURUSD, the S&P500? They are Assets, right?

Why choose an asset which is "Random"? Do people would prefer to lose 10 years and a lot of money to learn how to trade a very hard asset like the EURUSD?

What about an asset who has more odds to goes up than to goes down? Will that help us to become winners, if this asset is less random than the others?

Who is helping who here?

how can anyone be sure you will still be profitable in 5 years?

By using the "Lindy Effect".

Last edited:
If you are still around in 5 years time (avg hedge fund life) and you have outperformed my investments, then maybe you might be worth 'listening' to...but with only a 6 month track record, you are still just a newbie.

The Apple stock was also a newbie.

Only those who bought it when it was a penny stock became very rich.

Those who wait are affraid about the risk-taking.

They need to lean on something that has already happened.

The future is the past +1.

I am the +1.

Have a nice day... and check sometimes the FCA (UK) newbie track-record 😘 : https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/PDC

Last edited:

I was referring specifically to price action. The idea that you can’t use past price action to determine possible future price action is simply and categorically false. That would be like saying all the buyers of a market now will not exist in future, therefore that latent supply can never have an effect on the market.

@new_trader

I can now see your logic in your platinum position.

to me platinum faces many issues including

1) the move to electric cars (supported by a major platinum producer trying to invent a platinum battery)

2) weak global demand thanks to corvid19 and the mountains of debt.

Is this TA in action? 20 days of ups and downs and no returns with potentially more drawdown and maybe another 20 days of your capital sitting on a move you expect to happen.

"The idea that you can’t use past price action to determine possible future price action is simply and categorically false"

Lets evaluate your platinum position as an example of what i have been saying - and to touch on some fundamentals which you so dearly hate.

nt.png

Actually they are dependent on drawing the correct conclusion about the upcoming event, and keep losses to a minimum if their conclusion proves to be incorrect. A trader should be continually asking themselves probing questions..."is this accumulation?"..."is this distribution?"

Have you asked yourself lately if this is accumulation or distribution? If you are a long term holder then I guess you are happy to watch your unrealised position fluctuate while this past analysis you have done eventually\maybe comes to fruition.
If I were a technical only trader, i would probably be looking to trade the ranges as shown here - i certainly wouldn't have added to a position when price is telling me it can't reach the central diagonal range - you see i do pay attention to details like this - it shows weakness. Now perhaps this will bounce at the lower end of the range but then you would have been sitting in unrealised profit then loss. Lots of range opportunity there but you are hoping for a breakout of some kind?

nt2.png

What is the catalyst for this expectation or yours besides past price?

As more and more people convert to electric cars which use about 3 grams of platinum per catalytic converter for about 1.3 billion vehicles in the world translates to 3306 tons of platinum in a world that mines about 190 tons each ear - its a big deal, hence they are trying to invent a platinum battery because they see the writing on the wall for profit margins. Added to this you have global demand that is not where it should be.

some backdrop on EVs
nt3.png

All car manufacturers are working on EVs and some even have targets to be full electric in the coming years. There's some really simple fundamental analysis to set the expectations for platinum demand to diminish as the years tick by. Your past chart wont tell you this but future price will do.