PROOF That Forex is RANDOM video

"and to touch on some fundamentals which you so dearly hate."
1) No, I don't. Not sure where you got that idea from.

2) You have no idea where on that chart I purchased. You are playing spot the ball....taking stabs in the dark

"and to touch on some fundamentals which you so dearly hate."
1) No, I don't. Not sure where you got that idea from.

2) You have no idea where on that chart I purchased. You are playing spot the ball....taking stabs in the dark

1) To be honest with you, I am surprised you even pay any attention to fundamentals. It is clear that your timeline objective is far into the horizon and yet you missed a crucial piece of evidence that should have prevented you from going long. But let's get back to the main point we both tend to disagree on, daily fundamentals and markets and your belief ⬇️

I'm probably replying out of context, but anyone who uses 'fundamentals' for a trade they intend to hold for less than 12 months is seriously kidding themselves. I'd even go so far as saying less than 5 years...You don't understand economic cycles if you think fundamentals can help you with short term trading.
You see today is a superb example proving your assertion of short term opportunity from fundamentals is a delusion. Let me break it down for you so you can understand - not that you will take this on board as advice.

Pfizer's covid-19 vaccine​

Today news came out that the vaccine is 90% effective. Gold has sold off 5% as a result and given that Platinum has a 0.85 correlation coefficient, it too dumped over 4%. Now if you even looked at this stuff you would be able to take advantage of selling gold, instead, you are sitting on a long term platinum position. You, sir, have been bamboozled by fundamentals in the short term. You could have grabbed part of that 5% move today but your focus was likely on distribution and accumulation - am i right?

The question you now face is if the selloff will continue as sentiment in a vaccine and the end to this virus come into focus. This might only be a short term thing but nevertheless, its an opportunity lost and an increase to the risk your trade now carries.
If you really cared about long term fundamentals and what it means to your platinum position, you would know that China’s State Council released earlier this week estimating the drive to EV will soar over the next 5 years - thereby dampening demand for platinum. This will likely be further driven by fossil fuel-driven vehicles being taken off the roads and the catalytic converters taken out for the metal to be extracted and sold to the market. Long term fundamentals do not hold up the narrative your technical analysis has expected.

2) I'd bet you opened and added very close to the times of those posts - am I right? You could show the entry prices of course and settle this? will ya, won't ya, my money is on the later.

Last edited:
Vaccine highs leading to gold offloading - a potential nightmare for you unfolding if this breaks down.

nt4.png

Is this TA in action? 20 days of ups and downs and no returns with potentially more drawdown and maybe another 20 days of your capital sitting on a move you expect to happen.

"The idea that you can’t use past price action to determine possible future price action is simply and categorically false"

Lets evaluate your platinum position as an example of what i have been saying - and to touch on some fundamentals which you so dearly hate.

View attachment 290862

Have you asked yourself lately if this is accumulation or distribution? If you are a long term holder then I guess you are happy to watch your unrealised position fluctuate while this past analysis you have done eventually\maybe comes to fruition.
If I were a technical only trader, i would probably be looking to trade the ranges as shown here - i certainly wouldn't have added to a position when price is telling me it can't reach the central diagonal range - you see i do pay attention to details like this - it shows weakness. Now perhaps this will bounce at the lower end of the range but then you would have been sitting in unrealised profit then loss. Lots of range opportunity there but you are hoping for a breakout of some kind?

View attachment 290872
What is the catalyst for this expectation or yours besides past price?

As more and more people convert to electric cars which use about 3 grams of platinum per catalytic converter for about 1.3 billion vehicles in the world translates to 3306 tons of platinum in a world that mines about 190 tons each ear - its a big deal, hence they are trying to invent a platinum battery because they see the writing on the wall for profit margins. Added to this you have global demand that is not where it should be.

some backdrop on EVs
View attachment 290876

All car manufacturers are working on EVs and some even have targets to be full electric in the coming years. There's some really simple fundamental analysis to set the expectations for platinum demand to diminish as the years tick by. Your past chart wont tell you this but future price will do.

:cool: :cool:

1605859976302.png

lol, how many days have you been sitting on this running through the sentiment shifts and without doubt pondering if it will go against you. The only reason your trade worked out is because dollar, which platinum is denominated in, has been weakening for the last week. It is not because there has been demand for platinum. I'll clap to coincidence and luck, not for skill.

@new_trader

You and I both know your Wyckoff analysis did not include dollar analysis. It is therefore amusing to see you posting updates as though Wyckoff did it again, but this is an illusion. So to give a fellow trader a hand in understanding his luck and not the accuracy of his art had a bigger hand in the outcome, here are some charts showing platinum correlated with the dollar.

If you take anything away from this, hopefully, it isn't an assumption that market phases have a greater effect on the direction of platinum than the currency it is priced in on a global stage. If anything you ought to be doing dollar analysis over your existing analysis to have the best possible outcome overall.

:whistle:

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Last edited:
Interesting video.

Enjoy!

in 2011-2015 years forex charts was more profitable
Today charts not predictable )

your video is about - why you cannot predict price or why is your fx robot loose and cannot win all time ....
But believe me in forex only 5% of people can be profitable ! if more 5% of people will start earn stable profit - al brokers will bankrute. 95% of investment in this business must loose money, because forex broker will not be able to pay sallary to managers that call you every day to say : Hi i know your mail and phone and please open account with us

But i repeat if compare charts in 2014 and 2021 - in 2014 we could use Martingaile grid with 100% profit every month without any problem, even using channels lines you mention in your video , and we did it with Overlap Functions at Multipair charts of MT4 with first IlanDynamic1.6 EA. But later in 2018 we modified it a lot with different functional
1622707158321.png

If i would be so experiences in codes and channel strategies as i am now in 2010 i would be millionare in that time using such soft :

Today making profit more harder. Go at Myfxbook in most popular system https://www.myfxbook.com/most-popular-forex-systems and you will see : they all can make maximal monthly profit not more 1.5-2.5 %. i repat MOST POPULAR automated Systems!

About Random - i dont think so. Its not seems to me random if you open your eyes and will start use some additional soft that help you at less analyze and make correct risk entry:
1622706723168.png

Use trading panels to see what correct risk entry you can use for your emount :
1622706829388.png

if you wanna be a pro trader - you must learn every Weekends all future week Forex Fundamental News : https://www.myfxbook.com/forex-economic-calendar . Because news can break and kill any developed strategies. Mostly developers ofrobots filter new - just not trade at them.

Maybe one day you will be profitable. Buy i repeat why people without any knowledge wanna be in this 5% of profit traders - not clear for my mind... lol

Last edited:
If you're still alive after 5 years (the average hedge fund lifespan) and have exceeded my investments, you could be worth 'listening' to...but with only a 6 month track record, you're still a novice.