Programmer with winning systems but no money !

bash88

Hello Traders,

I'm a computer programmer and I recently coded a framework with 2 winning trading systems (based on the last 10 years of market data). The systems use technical analysis and rather simple maths.
However, I do not have any money to invest on my own.

How does one like me find investors ? I'm not sure where to look, I'd like to meet investors face to face so I can better explain my systems (I live in Montreal, Canada).
Keep in mind that I have no experience in the "financial world", I'm just a programmer, and I made that trading framework in my freetime.

Thanks for reading and helping !

You might try paper trading it for a while. Paper trading still has limitations, but it is one step closer to qualifying your strategy as potentially successful. Few systems require huge sums to trade. Once paper trading shows potential, you can trade with small money. When you are successful here, you will have a track record from which to leverage your strategy in several ways, including getting others to stake you.

Hello Traders,

I'm a computer programmer and I recently coded a framework with 2 winning trading systems (based on the last 10 years of market data). The systems use technical analysis and rather simple maths.
However, I do not have any money to invest on my own.

How does one like me find investors ? I'm not sure where to look, I'd like to meet investors face to face so I can better explain my systems (I live in Montreal, Canada).
Keep in mind that I have no experience in the "financial world", I'm just a programmer, and I made that trading framework in my freetime.

Thanks for reading and helping !

is it made fro FX Spot market. Ill be interested.

I have no experience in the "financial world", I'm just a programmer

All sounds a bit fishy to me.

Doesn't fill me with confidence that the programmer doesn't want to risk money to test his own system.

How can you have no money to trade. There are lots of ways you can set up for $100 or less. If you have a job then this cannot be too much to scrape together can it? If it is a "winning system" get a loan and prove it. Then investors might be interested.

Like ShadowNinja said. Forward test it before telling anyone how good it is. My guess is, it will fall apart under scrutiny like every other black box system based on TA and simple maths.

Good luck anyway.

Did you improve the performance of your system by changing the parameters after testing it with different settings? Did they all make you a big load of money, or only your best system?