profitsprophets.com

I still do sometimes use them it depends on my circumstances at the time. They records are honest and accurate. You can try them for two weeks for fifty quid and you will see for yourself that their records and results are accurate and that the trades are easy to take and at the prices they quote.

I still fail to see why it is an unreasonable request to ask for details of the nature / location of an entity which is asking you for a £400 per month subscription. This is a serious committment, you would need to trade a sizeable account to make it work & so in return i would have thought the least that could be provided in return are details of the organisation. The usual reason of "we dont want people ringing us up all day" is ridiculous since (a) they can / have made clear they won't answer calls and (b) if the thing was that good, why would you be ringing them anyway ?

mofo

I suggest you try their £50 trial before posting again and see what you think. The last few months have netted me nearly 2000 points. Not bad for £400, I think you would agree.

In my experience no hedge fund trader / investment bank dealing room would reveal their contact details and I'm not sure why you really need to know them. So what if they are in The Isle of Man or Outer Mongolia, I've done well out of them, I'm sure you could too!

By the way, I've been aware of the company for a couple of years (I've only been using them for about 9 months but my ex-husband was using them before we split last year!) so they're obviously not a fly-by-night outfit!

Their help desk is great at answering any questions you may have so why not drop them a line.

Try them, you might be surprised!

K

Mofo, I have known them for two years as well. I don't see why you need to know anything about them, their results speak for themselves and they always answer emails promptly. I don't blame them for not answering the phone they are busy trading !

Their results are genuine and achievable but I agree you need a reasonable account in order to justify the fee's they charge.

Schoe, how do you mean you pay £400 per month to "use them sometimes depending on my circumstances" . Looking at katelli's points tally with them "in recent months" & the subscription cost involved, surely you'd be doing nothing else ?

Hi guys

It's been a while since this thread has been in use, however, I felt it was important to comment.

I am surprised to see comments from people on various message boards, including this one, who admit that they have never tried the Profits Prophets service, and who therefore do not know what they are talking about - they should either put up or shut up - one month's trial will prove how profitable their trades are.

Unlike some others who posted, I have been a member for a long time, and I know. Keep up the good work, Profits Prophets!

Thanks

Barry

In the words of the legendary John McEnroe:

"You cannot be serious"

Any one who wants to have ongoing success as a trader would never use an advisory service as it has been proven time and again that the only way to be continually successful is to learn how to do it yourself.

It is also of concern that to avoid FSA authoristion this service is offshore which in itself is questionable.

Paul

Everyone who knows about hedge funds knows (i) that they are nearly all offshore for tax reasons, and (ii) no professional hedge fund trader in their right mind would give out a telephone number or an address - these guys have to be highly focused and probably don't want interruptions from random individuals wanting to know where they operate, wasting their time!

I am not clever enough nor do I have the time to make trading profits on my own. I need professionals to make those decisions for me, and I am willing to pay a monthly fee for my much larger trading profits. I write from profitable experience. If other people haven't taken a trial, how useful are their message board opinions?

Thanks

Barry

Is anyone currently using this service - and can it be recommended (with regard to recent performance)

Nick

Hi Nick (and everyone else!)

Yeah, I'm still using the service and am regularly in profit. For example, the notice received at about half past nine this morning was : ''Profits Prophets 29/03/07A. To open we place buy stop order (4 x stake) EUR/USD at 1.3340. If filled, our stop at 1.3285. Our target open.''

The trade has been filled, and is in profit. Their follow-up notice is usually to move their stop to lock in some profits, or at least a move to their entry level to guarantee no loss.

And before anyone asks, I am not going to supply their next notice, or any of their notices, free. ;)

I am more than happy to pay for their trading notices, and so should everyone else who wants their trades! I recommend them hands down!

Kate

kateli said:
Hi Nick (and everyone else!)

I am more than happy to pay for their trading notices, and so should everyone else who wants their trades! I recommend them hands down!

Kate

Hello Kate, thanks for your reply - do they trade the Dow ? That's where my energies are at the moment.

Nick

Nick

Yeah, they do. I have had a quick look at the trades for March to date. So far they have traded the Dow twice this month. On one trade their stop was moved to their entry level for no profit / no loss. For their other trade, when they were so confident that they traded at six times their usual stake, they made 360 points profit. However, because I traded my usual stake, £1 a point, I made 60 points profit.

If you are an index fan, they sometimes trade the Dax very successfully too.

Give me a shout if you need more info

Kate

I can't quite remember, but I think I joined them in early 2003, and I have been really pleased with their trades.

Again, if anyone wants more info just give me a shout. Alternatively drop profitsprophets a line!

Kate

kateli said:
if anyone wants more info just give me a shout. Alternatively drop profitsprophets a line!

If I decided to do both, would it be fair to say that the contact details would show certain marked similarities, hmmmmmm??

Spam Man said:
If I decided to do both, would it be fair to say that the contact details would show certain marked similarities, hmmmmmm??

I am nothing to do with profitsprophets...but I guess you've already made your decision so I can't really persuade you otherwise.

No Kinger, I'm not InvestorKate...It's just a coincidence :)

Thanks Kinger

I'm sorry if I sound like a gushing schoolgirl but I find writing these things difficult. You are welcome to ignore me, but I guess their record speaks for themselves!!