Profitable support trading on indices Dow ,dax ,Nasdaq and s&p

here open trades added two more on dow

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 123
rough day today

after a few losses I increase size

Your statement is quite short and your English is not great (but hey I cant speak a word of Thai), it sounds like you had a few losing trades and you increased your trading size in a form of 'revenge trading'. You really ought to address the psychological side of your trading and get it under control, there are some great threads on this site on how to deal with emotions when trading, have you read any?

Your statement is quite short and your English is not great (but hey I cant speak a word of Thai), it sounds like you had a few losing trades and you increased your trading size in a form of 'revenge trading'. You really ought to address the psychological side of your trading and get it under control, there are some great threads on this site on how to deal with emotions when trading, have you read any?

It is nothing psychological or emotional ,

I start with 0.2 % risk , so after 4 losses my loss is 0.8%

then 0.4 % risk for next 4 trades , so after 8 losses my loss is 1.6 % +0.8 % = 2.4%

then 0.8 % risk for next 4 trades , so after 12 losses my loss is 3.2 % + 1.6 % +0.8 % = 5.6 %

then 1.6 % risk for next 4 trades , so after 16 losses my loss is 6.4 % +3.2 % + 1.6 % +0.8 % = 12 %

Now if all the Gurus knew anything about real trading and winning , there would not be 95% losers , so there is nothing to learn from those who really cant , better to learn from those like myself who can.

It is nothing psychological or emotional ,

I start with 0.2 % risk , so after 4 losses my loss is 0.8%

then 0.4 % risk for next 4 trades , so after 8 losses my loss is 1.6 % +0.8 % = 2.4%

then 0.8 % risk for next 4 trades , so after 12 losses my loss is 3.2 % + 1.6 % +0.8 % = 5.6 %

then 1.6 % risk for next 4 trades , so after 16 losses my loss is 6.4 % +3.2 % + 1.6 % +0.8 % = 12 %

Now if all the Gurus knew anything about real trading and winning , there would not be 95% losers , so there is nothing to learn from those who really cant , better to learn from those like myself who can.

Thanks for clearing that up, great strategy I hear Warren Buffet uses this all the time.

martingale
ˈmɑːtɪŋɡeɪl/Submit
noun
noun: martingale; plural noun: martingales
1. a strap or set of straps running from the noseband or reins to the girth of a horse, used to prevent the horse from raising its head too high.
2. a gambling system of continually doubling the stakes in the hope of an eventual win that must yield a net profit.

I hear it has a lot of success, it only fails once, right at the end.

Are you a horse rider or a gambler?

Thanks for clearing that up, great strategy I hear Warren Buffet uses this all the time.

martingale
ˈmɑːtɪŋɡeɪl/Submit
noun
noun: martingale; plural noun: martingales
1. a strap or set of straps running from the noseband or reins to the girth of a horse, used to prevent the horse from raising its head too high.
2. a gambling system of continually doubling the stakes in the hope of an eventual win that must yield a net profit.

I hear it has a lot of success, it only fails once, right at the end.

Are you a horse rider or a gambler?

Martingale is without odds of a set up , my odds are 75 %/25% , scaling in with stop loss.

Attachments

• longs.jpg
    longs.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 129