Profile of an Illuminatus

For sure - that's what I was getting at - it's simple as fact. To consider 'conspiracy' heads crazy is absurd. It's just the way the world is now.. it'll all come to a head - in the meantime - let's enjoy the game of the markets :D

Whatever happened to that sperm donor project in the USA where the mother could choose a nobel winner etc. to father her child ?

Depends a bit on the mother but are the kids brighter than average ?

Will the children be encouraged to marry each other ?

It's usually the grandchildren that are clever as far as I know from myth.

Nature versus nurture again ?

They could easily become hate figures if their " nice " quotient is too low

For sure - that's what I was getting at - it's simple as fact. To consider 'conspiracy' heads crazy is absurd. It's just the way the world is now.. it'll all come to a head - in the meantime - let's enjoy the game of the markets :D

The markets are fixed too. Heard of the PPT? There is more insider dealing than anyone can imagine. The people who are caught and prosecuted are the very smallest of fish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_Group_on_Financial_Markets

Just looked it up again and now they are called the Working Group as opposed to Working Group on Financial Markets... I reckon Plunge Protection Team sounds better though. I'd recommend it to an aspiring plumbing company... :cheesy:

The markets are fixed too. Heard of the PPT? There is more insider dealing than anyone can imagine. The people who are caught and prosecuted are the very smallest of fish.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_Group_on_Financial_Markets

Just looked it up again and now they are called the Working Group as opposed to Working Group on Financial Markets... I reckon Plunge Protection Team sounds better though. I'd recommend it to an aspiring plumbing company... :cheesy:

and the flash crash last year gave the elite powers the perfect opportunity to provide a type of huge trailing stop in the US market for the forseeable.

and the flash crash last year gave the elite powers the perfect opportunity to provide a type of huge trailing stop in the US market for the forseeable.

Manipulation is not same as total control.

I can't tell you that. Big Lizzie (see what I did there ;) ) will get off the throne and do a ritual to send Baphomet after me!

By Illuminati, you mean the guys from Dan Brown's book?

Dan Brown was merely a tool (in more than one sense), of the Real Powers.
He wrote a Blockbuster novel about a cartoon version of the real thing.

Naturally this was laughed off and made light of, in order for people to dismiss the concept as just a load of old cobblers that someone like Dan Brown would make up, and gullible people would believe (at first).

Meanwhile, the Real Powers go quietly about their business of ruling the world, manipulating the stock exchange, and painting captured virgins with gold leaf paint.

...er, I may have mixed up two different stories here....

Dan Brown was merely a tool (in more than one sense), of the Real Powers.
He wrote a Blockbuster novel about a cartoon version of the real thing.

Naturally this was laughed off and made light of, in order for people to dismiss the concept as just a load of old cobblers that someone like Dan Brown would make up, and gullible people would believe (at first).

Meanwhile, the Real Powers go quietly about their business of ruling the world, manipulating the stock exchange, and painting captured virgins with gold leaf paint.

...er, I may have mixed up two different stories here....

I reckon Dan Brown has done his research and has hit the nail on the head with all his books. (y)

I hope Illuminati means the enlightened ones

Not for personal gain but for the many, which is the pivot point as to their worth.

Knowledge used to be very highly valued but now it is widely free and not so much sought after. TV and investigative journalists have probed all the known mysteries and dark corners and not found too much. Was it mainly in the imagination ? I think so.

I hope Illuminati means the enlightened ones

Not for personal gain but for the many, which is the pivot point as to their worth.

Knowledge used to be very highly valued but now it is widely free and not so much sought after. TV and investigative journalists have probed all the known mysteries and dark corners and not found too much. Was it mainly in the imagination ? I think so.

Federal Europe are trying to implement the vision now - but not very successful thus far... Getting close though.

Dream lives on... :)