Profiforex Is Scam

I want to make everyone aware that ProfiForex are a thieves and a big scam. Whenever you are profitable and ask for a withdrawal they will go through all your trades and adjust the entry and exit prices. Turn winners into losers and you will end up with a negative balance.
They will use excuses about that there was a bug in the execution and update your entries to prices to their advantage. This happened the first time to me in January 2013 and again in July 2013.
The first time they agreed to give me my initial deposit ($100) back, my account size was over $100k.
I was not using any “cheating” system, I was using a scalper called XMT that only enters/exits with pending orders.
The second time I was also using a scalping system. There is nothing in their terms and conditions about scalping. ONLY on their 4 digit quotes are you not allowed to scalp. I was always using 5 digit.
The second time they are just ignoring any communication. My account was $17k in profit and they adjusted all the trades leaving my account in a negative 11 000 balance after I requested withdrawal.
Here is myfxbook for everyone to see:
Mt4-157852 System | Myfxbook

[Deleted excessive number of translations]

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    64.6 KB · Views: 640
Last edited by a moderator:
do you envisage many albanian people are logging on to t2w? if they were, do you not think they may have a grasp of the english language? nice touch though.

oh & wtf is simplified chinese? is it for the slightly retarded?

if they were, do you not think they may have a grasp of the english language? nice touch though.

have you read some of the rubbish from members lately? They couldn't string a bloody sentence together holding a dictionary.

do you envisage many albanian people are logging on to t2w? if they were, do you not think they may have a grasp of the english language? nice touch though.

oh & wtf is simplified chinese? is it for the slightly retarded?

I help you: this broker is really a SCAM and they dont want to pay, everyone has to see that through google search, no matter which language. And yes, there are 2 type of chinese, the traditional and simplified one. There are differences, based on region.

2nd time?? :rolleyes:

Peter

I was wondering as well lol. I think it is obvious this person is not a trader and may be hired to trash this particular broker or made a bad trade and is pissed at them. The rubbish written in his post is at least entertaining.

Turned $100 into $100K? Alright, I bite for the sake of entertainment purposes: How long did it take you?

I ahve this feeling my question won't be answered so I assume roughly a few seconds until you exited your REM phase of your sleep cycle.

2nd time?? :rolleyes:

Peter

I was wondering as well lol. I think it is obvious this person is not a trader and may be hired to trash this particular broker or made a bad trade and is pissed at them. The rubbish written in his post is at least entertaining.

Turned $100 into $100K? Alright, I bite for the sake of entertainment purposes: How long did it take you?

I have this feeling my question won't be answered so I assume roughly a few seconds until you exited the REM phase of your sleep cycle.

It's real and It's not about how much money I made. They are scamming people, I wanted to show this. That's all. Some people will appreaciate it, some won't.

Anyway there is a typo in the message, not in July was the second time, It was in June.

It's real and It's not about how much money I made. They are scamming people, I wanted to show this. That's all. Some people will appreaciate it, some won't.

Anyway there is a typo in the message, not in July was the second time, It was in June.

OK, make more sense now. So July was the 3rd time then?

Peter

This really sounds insane:
* $100 to 100K- Shut Up! Superman Retired From Trading
* July 2013- Really?
Maybe you wanna try again?

If a broker took my money once, I would not go there again. You went back to trade with this broker because you wanted to try other forms of cheating, probably because you found a loophole in their system.

It looks like you are the one who is scamming this broker. You had a $30 deposit and made about $17,000 in just 5 days. The only way to do this is called arbitrage. This is a system that is not allowed in all brokers and you expect them to release your money.

According to their user agreement, they have the right to cancel all trades made from this type of trade.

You are not the only one who trades here, if truly they are scammers, I would also be screaming alongside with you. Withdrawals have been fine with this broker. Dude, seriously, you have to accept the fact that you cheated and have been caught. If I was a broker, I wouldn't release your money either.

I have this feeling my question won't be answered so I assume roughly a few seconds until you exited the REM phase of your sleep cycle.

You are 100% right. There is only two explanation for this type of post. Its either the trader has been paid to trash out this broker, Or he actually was trying to trade against the rule of the broker by taking advantage of system malfunction. Whichever ever the case maybe, this trader is a scammmmm. He did not reveal his name of his account number with profiforex. If he can do that I'll willingly go and ask the broker. :LOL:

You are 100% right. There is only two explanation for this type of post. Its either the trader has been paid to trash out this broker, Or he actually was trying to trade against the rule of the broker by taking advantage of system malfunction. Whichever ever the case maybe, this trader is a scammmmm. He did not reveal his name of his account number with profiforex. If he can do that I'll willingly go and ask the broker. :LOL:

I don't think anyone took his post serious.

Oh, I've deposited 50, made 5 million in two days and broker won't pay out. IT'S A SCAM :cheesy:(y)