Professional Traders

Say goodbay to monthly safe salary, and say hello to uncertainty, isn't an easy step.
Think twice.

HI All,

I am sure its not as easy as just start trading, any u guys fulltime currency traders?

I dont think anyone implied it was easy, but personally I cant see any other option. Either you want to do it or you dont, most people really dont want to do it but they cant face up to that reality so they hide behind excuses such as job security etc.

Say goodbay to monthly safe salary, and say hello to uncertainty, isn't an easy step.
Think twice.
. . . and do it anyway, unless you're going to feel the fear. In which case, you're either not ready to trade, don't really want to trade or you're trading too large size.

kind of confusion...

Just wanted to answer the original question "How does one become a professional trader ? "

Jumping from being a salary earner, into trading world, is not an easy step. Personal experience here.

I simply try to point out the fact. We need to change our mental scheme. And think twice if we're willing to live with the uncertainty, as opposite of the monthly salary's certainty.

Today is 17th, and don't know what will happen on day 31th.
Will I get some money this month? or maybe not? :|

ps. somebody asked me. No,I don't play fx.

Hi

There are unlikely to be professional traders hanging around forums.These highly succesful traders are busy spending their time on luxury yachts .

Professional traders need to survive bad market conditions,losing streaks, consecutive losing months without a pay check and greed and fear at the same time.Those very few professionals who survived the emotions of trading loosing streaks are yet two be found

The automated professional trader is a very rare breed because full automation is a very difficult task to accomplish.The professionals trading automated are more likely to survive.

O D T