Professional Individual Traders - Yearly income

Thats all good. But don't assume that everyone else dreams of a quick riches.

I have been a home trader for 3 years now. I never dreamed of being rich, I now earn less then I did working as an Insurance broker in the city of london.

My dream was about not sitting in an office for 9 hours a day working for some other ****ker. Hell no! Instead I found a way to make an average wage from home and not let the best years of my life pass me buy sat in an office...

That was my dream! and thats what I do now.

Yet I get pissed off when people take my modest earnings, compound it in a bull**** spreadsheet and make out i'm a bull****er whos gonna be a billionaire in 5 years! It never been nor will it be about that!

I have been a home trader for 3 years now. I never dreamed of being rich, I now earn less then I did working as an Insurance broker in the city of london.

My dream was about not sitting in an office for 9 hours a day working for some other ****ker. Hell no! Instead I found a way to make an average wage from home and not let the best years of my life pass me buy sat in an office...

Yet I get pissed off when people take my modest earnings, compound it in a bull**** spreadsheet and make out i'm a bull****er whos gonna be a billionaire in 5 years! It never been nor will it be about that!

But you do understand that even if you take 20% of your modest income and put it in buy and hold dividend stock for the next 3 years, chances are you would be sitting on a very nice nest egg.

Needless to stress on the timing of the buy but that is not too hard to grasp. Any professional day trader is reasonably good on long term investments at least when it comes to optimal entries.

By the way I am dick in real life too so do not let my trollish contempt of court bother you. Keep all the pokes on your skin only, do not take it down to your heart.

Good for you FF............personally daytrading would send me insane so horses for courses

respect (y)
N

Yes, Im sure people can and do. But to do that you must be trading in a way where you risk more then you gain to win, right? As a home/retail trader, That to me is idiotic! (small fish in a very big pond!)

The point I was making that if someone has a basic grounding of risk managment,(from a retail traders point of view) then inconsistency should not be a problem.

agreed ......put another way...proper risk management and a robust disciplined Exit strategy will allow a trader to be profitable even if the %win rates are Sub 50%

Fat tail principle
N

My simple compounding calculations on look for 4.500 per week , but realistically more likely to be 40,000 a week compounded.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/165180-compounding-billionaires-t2w.html#post2056512

Why do you want to become a billionaire?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/162322-why-do-u-want-become-trader.html#post2020050

Today's results Pounds 12380 I G rang me several times about my sizes.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/162600-box-breakout-pro-scalping-117.html#post2067776

We can not say any final figures how much a professional traders can gets. It is understood that they are mostly in profit. They get thousands of dollars as profit monthly. it is up to their investment with high investment they get high returns.

We can not say any final figures how much a professional traders can gets. It is understood that they are mostly in profit. They get thousands of dollars as profit monthly. it is up to their investment with high investment they get high returns.

with high investment comes high returns? why dont you beg steal and borrow £100,000 and let us know how high your returns are (n)