Professional Individual Traders - Yearly income

Relax or else you will explode.

There is no point having a e-punching competition with an unknown username.

Make your billions and be happy for ever.

Man the fragile "handle with care" egos of "wanna be billionaire spread betting " is hitting all time highs.

Ahhhh yes, your clearly so laid back yourself that you feel the need to come on a financial trading forum and beraite people. Slight contradiction don't you think?

Why are you even posting? You have noting to say and your saying it too load!

Not getting enough attention in the real world?

Relax or else you will explode.

There is no point having a e-punching competition with an unknown username.

Make your billions and be happy for ever.

Man the fragile "handle with care" egos of "wanna be billionaire spread betting " is hitting all time highs.

We have plenty of billionaires on this forum .So listen to them and be quiet.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/165180-compounding-billionaires-t2w-15.html#post2061706

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...verage-number-pips-per-day-6.html#post2061704

Because I said I average 27 pips a day? That was an average taken from 3 years data. I've had losing days and losing months within that. You can't take an average and compound it that way. Schoolboy error !

Because I said I average 27 pips a day? That was an average taken from 3 years data. I've had losing days and losing months within that. You can't take an average and compound it that way. Schoolboy error !

Sounds like a very inconsistent method you have , losing months eh?How many losing months and what is maximum pips drawdown?

Your next drawdown could be non recoverable.

Sounds like a very inconsistent method you have , losing months eh?How many losing months and what is maximum pips drawdown?

Your next drawdown could be non recoverable.

With a consistent method, only in extreme war like situations could one have a down month.

Having one down two up and two down and three up is inconsistency, which in turn assures mediocre money earned, if any at all at the end of the year.

Message board jihadism better be left to professional trollists.

Ahhhh yes, your clearly so laid back yourself that you feel the need to come on a financial trading forum and beraite people. Slight contradiction don't you think?

Why are you even posting? You have noting to say and your saying it too load!

Not getting enough attention in the real world?

You look beautiful when you are angry.

Believe what you like. Has nothing to do with the point of topic. Clear attempt of trolling.

Why you feel the need to attack people for no reason is beyond me. Perhaps its not you fault, but please try and be civil to others.

My apologies , I must be nice to people ,that is my motto .Sorry.

With a consistent method, only in extreme war like situations could one have a down month.

Having one down two up and two down and three up is inconsistency, which in turn assures mediocre money earned, if any at all at the end of the year.

Message board jihadism better be left to professional trollists.

SO a 60% strike rate is inconsistent and will fail to make money? If someone is winning 60% of then time and can't make money, then their risk managment is failing. Not their method

SO a 60% strike rate is inconsistent and will fail to make money? If someone is winning 60% of then time and can't make money, then their risk managment is failing. Not their method

You can have a 75 % method and still make no money or lose money due to their method , because their method does not let profits run.

You can have a 75 % method and still make no money or lose money due to their method , because their method does not let profits run.

Yes, Im sure people can and do. But to do that you must be trading in a way where you risk more then you gain to win, right? As a home/retail trader, That to me is idiotic! (small fish in a very big pond!)

The point I was making that if someone has a basic grounding of risk managment,(from a retail traders point of view) then inconsistency should not be a problem.

Last edited:
I will troll a bit less in this post but just to add to the topic, I am not a professional trader not any more after getting greed raped by baghdaddy nearly 4 years ago. My dreams of quick riches vanished a long time ago.

What did happen was I came to my senses. Took stock market with a more generalistic approach.

I run a business and take out $XXK every one to two months, buying mostly low priced REITS /dividend or in certain circumstances when I am trying to portray God, good companies with terribly cheap stock price in the range of $1 to $10.

Profitable positions in the long unleveraged holdings stand at 6 out of 11 stocks but the profits scaled are gigantic compared to the 7 stocks that are in the red.

I plan to hold them forever. Sure more than half of them will at some point go bankrupt but so what? I even see a major correction in the market. That is brilliant. More opportunity to increase share lots.

I am sick of taking tubes to riches. Id rather just take a cab, if you catch the ball of wisdom.