Professional home traders wanted for new arm of trading firm

Principal Trader

Are you a talented, consistent, professional home trader looking for a new and interesting challenge? Is the idea of trading other people’s money and leveraging significant extra income from your existing activities an exciting and attractive proposition? If so this could be an exciting opportunity for you. Our company, a spin-off of an established trading firm (established 1999), has a variety of trading permission and is regulated by the FSA and CNMV with membership to the National Futures Association. We require a consistent, talented trader to take on the role of senior trader with a view to managing a rapidly growing fund.
Key requirements include:
• A personable, reliable and co-operative attitude
• Consistency
• Commitment to success
• Minimum c.5% return per month
• Solid and demonstrable track record (minimum 24 months)
• Effective Risk management
The chosen applicant will be expected to trade their own equity via one of our platforms so as to link into the managed accounts. All current spreads will be matched or bettered.
All trading can take place from home if preferred and working hours are extremely flexible.
It is intended that remuneration will be performance based and equity participation is a distinct future possibility for the right person.
To find out more about this opportunity please forward a CV and a breakdown of trading records.

Please Note: We are not a prop firm and no financial outlay is required on the part of the candidate at any stage. Trading records essential. UK Applicants only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the idea of trading other people’s money and leveraging significant extra income from your existing activities an exciting and attractive proposition? If so this could be an exciting opportunity for you

You could try contacting the member formerly known as "Wasp" as I understand that he has a particular interest in doing exactly this.

Paul

Thanks Paul, I have heard all about Wasp's escapades.

Not really what we are looking for.

Reasonable, consistent returns from someone with good risk management. I have lists of people already making bold claims here and there.

5% Plus is all we need with a strong track record.

OK, I have been informed that we are not allowed to post links to contact details here so please send me a PM initially and we can follow up accordingly from there.

Kind regards,

Daniel

5 pct a month, thus 80 pct a year compounded - and this is the minimum acceptable performance. Is this common?