Problems opening charts

mike.

I've had problems recently opining charts on my intertrader platform, both the simple charting package ( timetotrade ) and the advanced charting package, ( I.T. finance charts.)

The chart window opens but will not load, I just get the " loading circle " going round and round indefinitely. This happens in google chrome and i.e.

I have scoured the interweb and tried nearly everything, updating flash player, disabling plug-ins , etc. etc. I understand the problem is at my end and not the broker but ill be dammed if i can find it, its obviously some software blocking the chart from opening. Anyway, i managed to get around this by downloading and installing mozilla firefox browser, all charts now open ok.

I nearly lost a full days trading due to this, so just a quick heads up to anyone experiencing similar problems. As you were. :cool:

Mike, given it's happening in both chrome and IE, it's probably not something like a browser extension or the version of flash installed on your browser. It's more likely to be a system wide configuation. For example it could be your virus checker. Some have a real-time web filtering feature that can impact real-time websites like Intertraders. Try turning it off and then checking in IE and Chrome if it makes a difference. If it's not that, try turning off your firewall if you use one (both on your desktop and on your router if one is set-up). It could be one of those blocking the charts. Good luck!

I've tried everything sharky, No firewall running, disabled then un-installed virus protection,un-installed then re-installed flash player, full virus and malware check and clean-up. tried numerous suggestions on various internet forums.

They used to work ok up until a few weeks ago, but now refuse to open.

Mind you, im quite liking firefox, It took me a long time to change from i.e to chrome, I hate changes to what im used to, but up to now, im pleasantly surprised.

btw, good to hear from you.

Yeah Firefox is an excellent alternative to Chrome, so sticking with it sounds like your best bet.