Problem Updating Sharescope

Fluke

I have just encountered a problem updating my Sharescope charts,have contacted Sharescope and they have really tried to help me to-day,but it looks like the problem is a corrupted file on my Windows XP software.

I can use all the files in their software but as soon as I click on update I get a C++ file run time message and hope I have attached it here.
I have restored windows too an earlier date hoping this would cure it,but it has not.

Any help would be appreciated,hope some one has the answer.

Fluke said:
I have just encountered a problem updating my Sharescope charts,have contacted Sharescope and they have really tried to help me to-day,but it looks like the problem is a corrupted file on my Windows XP software.

I can use all the files in their software but as soon as I click on update I get a C++ file run time message and hope I have attached it here.
I have restored windows too an earlier date hoping this would cure it,but it has not.

Any help would be appreciated,hope some one has the answer.

Can't upload the attachment so will type it here.

Microsoft Visual C++.
Run Time Error. Program C:\Program Files\Sharescope\SharescopeEXE
Abnormal program termination.

........start frrom fresh...

reinstall the whole thing again...and then update vthe full date.....

...after that do not move the directory that contains the date in shrescope directory.....

zambuck said:

...after that do not move the directory that contains the date in shrescope directory.....

Zambuck.
Do you mean update the full data?.
Will try this and let you know how I get on,will you be around if I need more help?.

Many thanks Jon

zambuck said:

Zambuck.

I managed to reinstall the program and clear the problem, it's now ticking along nicely.

Thank again for your timely help.

Kind regards Jon.