US data updates

Racer

Sharescope said recently that US indices updates would be available from about 22:30 UK

I have tried tonight (Saturday 23:30 for Fridays data) to update the US indices and they haven't updated. Okay phone support is one suggestion but I know others have had problems so it might be useful to post the solution here (if there is one) please Sharescope?

Yes, we had a glitch on a couple of occasions a month or so back but have implemented a new process which so far has been unproblematic. We have very few data issues but If you DO have a problem, please contact our Support department immediately.

This problem seems have returned this weekend. I've updated and backfilled about 5 times over this weekend, but Friday's US data is still not available!!!

Does anyone out there know how to cure it? Am I doing anything wrong? I have backfilled the last few days, but still no US stock updates for the 10th. Does anyone know if the backfilling is important for an end of day trader?

Hi Reverend, it was the same issue (albeit three years later!) - the late night update process fell over. You're not doing anything wrong.

Does anyone out there know how to cure it? Am I doing anything wrong? I have backfilled the last few days, but still no US stock updates for the 10th. Does anyone know if the backfilling is important for an end of day trader?