Price Patterns: Off topic discussion

Well, I have told you many times what my views are. I have views, I do not have opinions.
I have also explained to you the difference between one and the other. For this reason I have often expressed my dismay at the things you are apt to say to newbies, and what it is you are apt to post in general. It seems to me you are on a crusade to dumb down everybody you can. Fortunately there are a handful of us who cannot be corrupted no matter what you try, and this, is what serves to infuriate you, as you would like to have the boards all to yourself to be able to propound your outmoded and clumsy ideas unchallenged that come straight out of texbooks of one sort or another but have no real value in the world of live trading.

Yes, bertie, you have expressed your "views" ad infinitum, calling anyone who disagrees with you a dunce or an intellectual pygmy or a fool etc etc and appropriating any thread that is not about you.

And, no, unlike you and your posse, I don't want the boards all to myself. I enjoy discussion as much as anyone. What I don't enjoy are your idiotic postings about secret societies giggling in the dark.

Too bad you can't exhibit a small part of marcus's class.

trendie said:
so, guys, about these patterns.

what approach to take?
do we take a pattern, and derive general conclusions that we can then test on other patterns?

is the originator of this thread trying to establish which patterns are more reliable?
or whether the big-guys use them to ensnare the unwary?

Good questions, trendie, but I think they're supposed to be asked in the original thread. I'm not quite sure what the point of this one is -- as opposed to simply deleting the posts outright -- or why it was left in this forum rather than moved to the Foyer. You may want to post in both places and see who nibbles where.

Db

dbphoenix said:
Yes, bertie, you have expressed your "views" ad infinitum, calling anyone who disagrees with you a dunce or an intellectual pygmy or a fool etc etc and appropriating any thread that is not about you.

And, no, unlike you and your posse, I don't want the boards all to myself. I enjoy discussion as much as anyone. What I don't enjoy are your idiotic postings about secret societies giggling in the dark.

Too bad you can't exhibit a small part of marcus's class.
Now you are sucking up to him...you will be sucking up to me next but it will not do you any good. You have cooked your goose with me. For this reason, these secret giggling societies as you call them, will never admit you. I am the gatekeeper for two of them. We only admit people capable of original thought at a very high level of attainment in harmony with us. You do not fit that category, I am sorry to have to tell you, so you have to remain at the level you are, and that is it. Membership is by invitation only, and you are not elegible.

Now you are sucking up to him...you will be sucking up to me next but it will not do you any good. You have cooked your goose with me. For this reason, these secret giggling societies as you call them, will never admit you. I am the gatekeeper for two of them. We only admit people capable of original thought at a very high level of attainment in harmony with us. You do not fit that category, I am sorry to have to tell you, so you have to remain at the level you are, and that is it. Membership is by invitation only, and you are not elegible.

Not surprised that you would characterize this as "sucking up" since you have no concept of style. Sucking up to you? Jeez.

As for the rest of it, once again you embarrass yourself.

dbphoenix said:
Not surprised that you would characterize this as "sucking up" since you have no concept of style. Sucking up to you? Jeez.

As for the rest of it, once again you embarrass yourself.
Ha Ha Ha.....you should be so lucky......to be as embarrassed as I am....:LOL:

The verdict remains the same. You are not elegible.