Price as the leading indicator

trendisyourfriend

If price is the leading indicator how can we become familiar with its coregraphy ? Should i look at patterns such as triangles, flags, head & shoulders etc. or candlesticks shapes and/or configurations ? how to evaluate the relationship between price and time ?

Price is not an indicator but simply a fact. Lile the sun rising is not an indicator of sun rising but simply the fact that sun is rising.

Oh, something else: there is no such thing as a "leading indicator". I would be filthy rich is there was such thing available.

Now, price and time is an interesting subject. Not for me though. Relationship betwen price and time? Sounds to astrological to me. IMO, there is no such relationship.

Relationship betwen price and time? Sounds to astrological to me. IMO, there is no such relationship.

Huge funds are moved on the Forex market by big players but at very specific time during the week. That is a real relationship that price has with time among many others.

Relationship betwen price and time? Sounds to astrological to me. IMO, there is no such relationship.

Huge funds are moved on the Forex market by big players but at very specific time during the week. That is a real relationship that price has with time among many others.