price and time

sunset1

anyone here doing price and time calculations in there trading ie vibrating numbers etc.

I do time cycle analysis, but not price analysis. See my recent posts for examples. These are not trading signals but rather give a directional bias which side to trade based on time.

probably a silly question what is the minimum chart size that you can do your time cycle analysis on ?

I use multiple years of historical data as price repeats the past in a cyclical fashion.

Not always. I got stopped out for a loss on eurcad due to the GDP report. My analysis cannot help a self-destructive trader.

I have a problem getting on to my charts today due to no internet after heavy winds.

In your opinion has oil started dropping yet ? If not I will try to pick a time and price on a 1 hour chart and post it on here. just for the fun of it with price and time analysis.
Not always. I got stopped out for a loss on eurcad due to the GDP report. My analysis cannot help a self-destructive trader.

From the beginning of this week I have been checking out 4s cycles analysis along with my price and time analysis and the results are very promising.
4s cycles charts are amazing.

regarding EUR/USD trade today based on 4xis2ez cycles a good place to enter would have been after the low of 1.1173 because of the triangular calculations that came in at 73 % ie the 73s are vibrating numbers and at this point in time the square root numbers56,57 and 58 backed it all up at 09.00 time along with the 09th date

Last edited:
From the beginning of this week I have been checking out 4s cycles analysis along with my price and time analysis and the results are very promising.
4s cycles charts are amazing.
Thanks for the comment. The cycles do work, but they are not perfectly accurate. If they were accurate, I would be extremely wealthy.

My birth date numbers add up to come out to the vibrating number 9. The quote here is the commentary on the number nine and the persons situation in life. I have found this comment to be somewhat accurate of my life. Years ago I over extended myself and paid a heavy price for doing it.

9 – You are honest, trustworthy and compassionate. In relationships, you are attracted to people who possess the qualities you value most highly, such as generosity and kindness. Your idealistic, sensitive nature lends itself to humanitarian causes. Just try to avoid overextending yourself; if your energies are drained or taken advantage of, you could swing toward selfish or inconsiderate behavior.

https://www.keen.com/articles/spiritual/numerology-the-cosmic-vibrations-of-numbers

there were good square out readings today on the dax and dow on 1 minute charts an example 53 bars up @07.53 then a change of direction on the dax all other calculations kicked in at the same time.
the dow 75bars up @07.49 and other price and time calculations kicked in at the same time.

a nice high this morning of 25656 without other calculations it takes off at 07.39
56 and 56 vibrate it drops around 322 pips and turns at 14.42 or old 12 hour clock time 02.42 in 423 bars, 42s in play now.

It is impossible to ignore what is hitting a person between the eyes.

This was on wall street

Last edited:
This happens all the time I suppose you could say being in the right place at the right time.
4xis2ez this is for you.

Attachments

• Wall Street.png
    Wall Street.png
    306.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
There is a higher power that is matching those numbers

Attachments

• chartsSnapshot (3).png
    chartsSnapshot (3).png
    215.7 KB · Views: 413
wow
we can also throw in 712 and 713 and the big low turn @ 20.13 or old clock 8.13 how unbelievable is that ?

Attachments

• chartsSnapshot (4).png
    chartsSnapshot (4).png
    407.9 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Put the work in and you will find there is no limit to what you can achieve but at all times respect the market and believe and trust in what it is telling. you.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited: