price and time

ger 30 this time it works everywhere in all time - frames but my preference is a 1 minute as it keeps you on your toes and does not allow this to happen :sleep:

Attachments

• chartsSnapshot (6).png
    chartsSnapshot (6).png
    367.1 KB · Views: 402
How is that for precision telling you when to get in and out of trade you can not make this stuff up.

Have a good day :D

Attachments

• chartsSnapshot (8).png
    chartsSnapshot (8).png
    313.4 KB · Views: 388
probably a silly question what is the minimum chart size that you can do your time cycle analysis on ?
Depends on the expected lifetime of a trade. If you want to trade on 1M (Scalping) then you may find most comfortable to use 1M and 5M charts. But I won't recommend you to trade on low timeframes because they are full of noise.

I don't think that's the best format to study the statistics of all assets. This will take too long time. But if you have a specific set of 5-6 assets, it's a great idea to keep track of how long and at what level their price goes up or down. In this way you will be able to fix the main levels in order to work more confidently on long- or short-term deals in the future. It should definitely work on Forex. Although, if you work in some other directions, it will be useful too. It is not necessary to observe the movement in real time. Sometimes it is enough to look through the statistics on charts. Again, the strategy you trade on is very important.

Recently I've turned my focus completely on Gold, BTC and some exotic pairs as USDRUB. I think there are more non-random moves in these pairs what makes discretionary trading possible on them.

Depends on the expected lifetime of a trade. If you want to trade on 1M (Scalping) then you may find most comfortable to use 1M and 5M charts. But I won't recommend you to trade on low timeframes because they are full of noise

Priceless! Take me now, God, I can't enjoy anymore of this, I'm full to the brim. :):)

and full of pips if you can read what the chart is telling you
Yeah charts looks the same on different timeframes and this create impression that ability to read will help to make money on any timeframe. But it's wrong since short and long timeframes have fundamental differences. Take for example big money (big orders), like Pension Funds. They definitely have constraints on placing orders (frequency, size etc.) and this helps to create price pattern which sometimes is predictable. But this won't work on short-timeframes.