Predicting future FX support and resistance levels using mathematics

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 9:54 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 2nd July 2020

Volatility Response Model (VRM) described in the first post of this thread.

EURCAD added to complete another triplet. Now there are two triplets.

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

The FX pairs follow each other about their respective VRM levels. Good for additional trading signals !

The daily VRM charts below now only display the highest , lowest and S1 sentiments levels. These are the most important sentiment levels.

2 FILES ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON LAST POST

TWO FILES

Show consecutive charts covering the full 24 hours

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Attachments

• 2020-07-02-1135-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-07-02-1135-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    312.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 2020-07-02-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-07-02-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    310.7 KB · Views: 154
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 3rd July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

Coloured levels are the important VRM levels. Watch out for the top, middle and bottom of the short term trend channel (blue) colliding with the top, middle or bottom of the long term trend channel (green).

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 3rd July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

==================== AUDUSD, USDNZD & AUDNZD LAST THREE CHARTS =======================

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 188
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.9 KB · Views: 188
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    62.9 KB · Views: 187
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 191
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    60.4 KB · Views: 177
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 181
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 194
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.5 KB · Views: 190
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:27 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 3rd July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

The FX pairs follow each other about their respective VRM levels. Good for additional trading signals !

The daily VRM charts below now only display the highest , lowest and S1 sentiments levels. These are the most important sentiment levels.

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

SECOND FILE

Shows the 3 hour candlestick charts with EMA channel (4.7) throughout the week with weekly VRM levels for the 5 FX pairs. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Attachments

• 2020-07-03-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-07-03-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    312 KB · Views: 151
  • 2020-07-03-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png
    2020-07-03-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png
    153.3 KB · Views: 204
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 6th July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

Coloured levels are the important VRM levels. Watch out for the top, middle and bottom of the short term trend channel (blue) colliding with the top, middle or bottom of the long term trend channel (green).

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 6th July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

==================== AUDUSD, USDNZD & AUDNZD LAST THREE CHARTS =======================

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    63.3 KB · Views: 191
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.4 KB · Views: 181
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    62.3 KB · Views: 180
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 193
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 200
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60 KB · Views: 193
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 193
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 203
Thanks for sharing predictions. Going through them. Looking helpful.

Gleytrimble thank you for your appreciation of this thread.

I have been loading the predictions and results of the Volatility Response Model (VRM) for some time. Every day I load the VRM predictions as soon as possible and at the end of the day I present the results.

Just plot the coloured red, green, purple and blue levels. If the market price moves outside this range then just keep adding more VRM levels. Watch out for collisions of the short term trend channel (blue) and the long term trend channel (green) shown on the right chart.

I use a EMA (4,7) channel to show how the VRM levels are effecting price action. The VRM levels steer the EMA(4,7) channel. Think of the VRM levels as the obstacle course through which the price action moves. I prefer to use 30 minute, 1 hour and 3 hour candlesticks to see how the market is interacting with the VRM levels.

So what happened today so far for GBPUSD according to the VRM? The GBPUSD rallied to its highest daily sentiment level S8 = 1.2518 (coloured green) . In terms of VRM mathematics....the FX price at the 8 day timescale will not let the market become bullish.

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 2:57 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 6th July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

1 FILE ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON LAST POST

ONLY FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hourcharts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Attachments

• 2020-07-06-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-07-06-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 171
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 7th July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 7th July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    63.5 KB · Views: 182
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 208
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    62.4 KB · Views: 180
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 183
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    59.7 KB · Views: 168
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60.7 KB · Views: 207
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    61.5 KB · Views: 185
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 191
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:30 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 7th July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

TWO FILES

Show consecutive charts covering the full 24 hours

Weekly VRM levels in the top 30 minute charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 30 minute charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Attachments

• 2020-07-07-1115-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-07-07-1115-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 2020-07-07-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    2020-07-07-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-30min-30min.png
    340.8 KB · Views: 130
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 8th July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 8th July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    63.4 KB · Views: 200
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.5 KB · Views: 174
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    62.2 KB · Views: 168
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 196
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    59.7 KB · Views: 173
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 158
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 184
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 169
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 9:55 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 8th July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONLY FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hourcharts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

Attachments

• 2020-07-08-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-07-08-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 131
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 9th July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 9th July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    63.6 KB · Views: 161
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.5 KB · Views: 162
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    61.5 KB · Views: 139
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.4 KB · Views: 144
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    59.6 KB · Views: 146
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60.4 KB · Views: 146
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 150
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.2 KB · Views: 145
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:16 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 9th July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

2 FILE ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON LAST POST

FIRST FILE

Weekly VRM levels in the top 1 hour charts. Daily VRM levels in the bottom 1 hour charts . Daily VRM levels only valid for the last 24 hours. Times are GMT-3. EMA channel (4,7) included. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer.

SECOND FILE

Got an opportunity to trade today. Saw that USDCAD found support on its lowest daily sentiment level S6=1.3492. Saw that GBPUSD had hit the top of its short term trend channel at 1.2663. Saw that EURUSD could not break up through its highest daily sentiment level S8=1.1363. So it was buy USD time. I sold GBPUSD and EURUSD. Two successful trades attached.

Attachments

• 2020-07-09-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-07-09-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    315 KB · Views: 109
  • 2020-07-09-GBPUSD-EURUSD-trades.png
    2020-07-09-GBPUSD-EURUSD-trades.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 135
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 10h July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 10th July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    63.7 KB · Views: 154
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.1 KB · Views: 163
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    62.4 KB · Views: 142
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 153
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    59.3 KB · Views: 148
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60.5 KB · Views: 145
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 157
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 155
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:09 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 10th July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

3 FILES ATTACHED - ALL LEVELS IN THE ATTACHED CHARTS WERE ON LAST POST

FIRST FILE

SECOND FILE

These 3 hour charts show the importance of the highest and lowest daily sentiment levels. Today GBPUSD and EURUD could not decide to be bullish or bearish. The daily 3 hour charts show GBPUSD price trapped between its highest and lowest daily sentiment levels 1.2636 and 1.2586. The daily 3 hour charts show the EURUSD price trapped between its highest and lowest daily sentiment levels 1.1309 and 1.1272.

From my experience the FX markets appear to have a 3 hour pulse. That is 3 hour candlesticks line up with the VRM levels best of all.

THIRD FILE

Shows the 3 hour candlestick charts with EMA channel (4.7) throughout the week with weekly VRM levels for the 5 FX pairs. All charts show the mid-price between the bid and the offer

Attachments

• 2020-07-10-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-07-10-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    310.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 2020-07-10-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr-3hr.png
    2020-07-10-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr-3hr.png
    269.9 KB · Views: 123
  • 2020-07-10-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png
    2020-07-10-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-3hr.png
    149.6 KB · Views: 142
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 13th July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 13th July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    63.9 KB · Views: 150
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    61.5 KB · Views: 157
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    61.8 KB · Views: 149
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 165
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    59.3 KB · Views: 154
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60 KB · Views: 152
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    61 KB · Views: 159
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 154
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 6:16 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 13th July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONLY FILE

Attachments

• 2020-07-13-1801-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-07-13-1801-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 127
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 14th July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 14th July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    63.4 KB · Views: 154
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.6 KB · Views: 151
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    61.8 KB · Views: 161
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 150
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    59.4 KB · Views: 153
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60 KB · Views: 161
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    61.8 KB · Views: 157
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 149
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:04 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 14th July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONLY FILE

Attachments

• 2020-07-14-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-07-14-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    316.2 KB · Views: 123
I attach the VRM predictions for tomorrow for 15th July for GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD.

I also attach VRM charts for AUDUSD, USDNZD and AUDNZD for 15th July. Study the VRM levels of each FX pair of the triplet to make your final trading decsion. I do not chart these FX pairs so will not present the results tomorrow.

Attachments

• gbpusd.PNG
    gbpusd.PNG
    64.1 KB · Views: 147
  • eurgbp.PNG
    eurgbp.PNG
    62.6 KB · Views: 161
  • eurusd.PNG
    eurusd.PNG
    61.3 KB · Views: 168
  • usdcad.PNG
    usdcad.PNG
    60.6 KB · Views: 164
  • eurcad.PNG
    eurcad.PNG
    59.6 KB · Views: 151
  • audusd.PNG
    audusd.PNG
    60 KB · Views: 151
  • usdnzd.PNG
    usdnzd.PNG
    62.1 KB · Views: 162
  • audnzd.PNG
    audnzd.PNG
    60.9 KB · Views: 144
GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD ---- PREDICTIONS PROVIDED IN YESTERDAY'S POST 10:15 PM T2W LOCAL TIME

GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURUSD, USDCAD & EURCAD results for 15th July 2020

EURGBP X GBPUSD = EURUSD

EURUSD X USDCAD = EURCAD

ONLY FILE

Attachments

• 2020-07-15-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    2020-07-15-1800-GBPUSD-EURGBP-EURUSD-USDCAD-EURCAD-1hr-1hr.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 130