Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they didnt EVERYONE's a contrarian..... didnt you know ?

The contrarian thing to do was go long omni... haven't you heard? there's a record drop in investments, unemployment is higher than ever, "this can't possible be going up", "this has to pull back", "surely we need to test the lows", etc, etc,...

And on top of that there's swine flu!

Gbpusd

Cable is currently finding resistance and off, at the top of the hourly (and better 15min) ascending channel with confluence of 61.8% 5066-4396 move. Fibs shown are from 4396 - current hi and 5413-current hi

1zmo4u9.gif

The contrarian thing to do was go long omni... haven't you heard? there's a record drop in investments, unemployment is higher than ever, "this can't possible be going up", "this has to pull back", "surely we need to test the lows", etc, etc,...

And on top of that there's swine flu!

I is hearin'ya the man of walking fire

Gbpusd

Cable near term imbalances of supply/demand and demand/supply are shown on this 1hr t/f below. (The purple dotted lines are my experiments with channel tops lol)

Price found resistance at the 61.8% fib of the 5066-4396 fall [4809,] following a fall from Dly R2 pivot to the previous swing hi x2/lo zone down at 4693-81 (and the then 38.2% of the 4513-4795 rise) where it staged a spectacular intraday recovery to new highs.

sc5b91.gif

Usdchf

This might be mad given FOMC but Im long USDCHF off the 1.13 level. I'm hoping it is the line in the sand where the SNB step in and my target 1.15

Attachments

• uasdchf nic.gif
    uasdchf nic.gif
    37.1 KB · Views: 152
I will mate. I know I can do this because I make 8-10 pips per trade. If I can eliminate those losers that come along every few trades and cost me 40 pips, I'll be fine.

Besides, all SB companies are cheats so even when I get it right, I can't make as much money as I should. It's not even my fault that I'm losing sometimes and that is what annoys me most of all.

Anyway, once I've mastered 1m TF I'm going onto tick charts to refine my entries.

Gotta dash, stochastics turning.

nice sarcasm but thats a bit of an ass hole way to act, fair enough it trading higher tf's work for you but there are plenty of people earning more money than your self trading the lower tf's infact i know bradley in the london office does and from what people have told me you are still pissing around at futex in 1 lots in the bund, not making any money, but then im sure you will suddenly talk about how you are making a fortune and trading 10 lots minimum ;)

Just because someone trades lower tfs doesnt mean they cant trade, i traded today off tick chart and 1 minute and took over 200 points in 1 trade, i guess i must be a **** trader too

Last edited:
This might be mad given FOMC but Im long USDCHF off the 1.13 level. I'm hoping it is the line in the sand where the SNB step in and my target 1.15

It's mad.

Edit: and even if it goes up and flies past your target, it was still mad. Not like the elitejets I know...

Last edited:
nice sarcasm but thats a bit of an ass hole way to act, fair enough it trading higher tf's work for you but there are plenty of people earning more money than your self trading the lower tf's infact i know bradley in the london office does and from what people have told me you are still pissing around at futex in 1 lots in the bund, not making any money, but then im sure you will suddenly talk about how you are making a fortune and trading 10 lots minimum ;)

Just because someone trades lower tfs doesnt mean they cant trade, i traded today off tick chart and 1 minute and took over 200 points in 1 trade, i guess i must be a **** trader too

do you care to reveal this trade metal trader?

...and from what people have told me you are still pissing around at futex in 1 lots in the bund, not making any money, but then im sure you will suddenly talk about how you are making a fortune and trading 10 lots minimum ;)

lol...you didn't need "people" to tell you that...I've said it pretty clearly on here...

That was me whilst I was there...a 1 lot, "pisser abouter"...definetly wasn't making a fortune...infact the experience almost ruined me...never done a 10 lot there either...did drop a 5 a few times...but that's why I had to get out. Now I can get back to rinsing it :)

Well done for making 200 ticks today. I had 144 overnight whilst I was asleep.

Just waiting for your P&L...

nice sarcasm but thats a bit of an ass hole way to act,

I'm a total ass hole. You've just scratched the surface.

fair enough it trading higher tf's work for you but there are plenty of people earning more money than your self trading the lower tf's infact i know bradley in the london office does

How much do you actually know about bradley mate. I sat next to him. Last trade I saw him take he was trading a f*cking weekly chart.

Besides, what has money got to do with it? If you have milions, you can take more in a "scalp" than someone with thousands takes in a position trade. Does that make you a better trader? I've said it before and I'll say it again, I reckon I can give anyone (that has a pot relative to me) a run for their money in terms of ticks made and R:R.

I never said it means they can't trade but I'm speaking from my experience of new traders on the lower TFs. If you are new to trading I still think its the worst place to start.

metals trader??

Nope he's gone - shame I was looking forward to getting out of here and learning some real trading.....

Since when was this a thread to slate TD and the guys here anyway? I reckon it's nothing more than a personal endowment sizing issue....

Status
Not open for further replies.