Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only way is up for cable on dailys weeklys 16800 you heard it first here tom lol

i would have agreed with you a few days ago, but im not so sure now. dow and s&p are gona sell off for a few days i think which will strengthen the dollar and yen.

as most of you know - the public has been putting cash into gold......... that is sure sign to start selling it for me........... and here at 890 might be a good spot.

only might......... i aint trader_dante

and crude,.... the level we are at is too irrestible....... worth watching out for IB's or something that looks equally fked up for a long.

as most of you know - the public has been putting cash into gold......... that is sure sign to start selling it for me........... and here at 890 might be a good spot.

Agreed mate. I got a letter yesterday advising me to start buying Gold bullion. If that is not the clearest sign in the history of the markets that Gold is about to do its cheeks, I don't know what is.

Still, no entry yet for me.

We'll see though.

Yeah, heard a dj on local radio talk about gold and when i heard that i said sell but alot of gold bugs are saying the dollar will dive & gold will sore in $ terms (10,000onz) but holding gold in stg dont make much sense to me if the $ falls off a cliff

The public might cause a panic phase in gold as they did in property so i would hold a mining stock or two

oil and commodity stocks in my sipp,its that simple we need oil & food

Agreed mate. I got a letter yesterday advising me to start buying Gold bullion. If that is not the clearest sign in the history of the markets that Gold is about to do its cheeks, I don't know what is.

Still, no entry yet for me.

We'll see though.

I see your point - however I think lots of people who have some exposure to trading and investment are starting to do it, but I know lots of friends who haven't and haven't got a clue how to. I would also say that since gold has been consolidating for quite a while, it's not really the classic bubble last stages. I also feel that gold is more of a buy and hold for many, since it's marketed as a long term hedge.

I can't see the current situation ending up anything but very good for gold, although I think the signs of that may be still a year or so off.

One last point, regardless of what it's doing in dollars, for me it's a good hedge against sterling problems. I see a loss of confidence in sterling as much more likely than the dollar. All it would take is a bad gilt auction.

Sorry, I know that's not really on topic...

Errr. setups. The dow has bounced fairly nicely off previous support around 7850 (although just looking now it appears heading back for another try)

Anyone else long the dax from 3H pin 50% retrace bounce? looks like a good wee pivot/entry long

Ive been long since 869... think I'll offload lol. Where did you hear that news?

Ive been long since 869... think I'll offload lol. Where did you hear that news?

just open your junk mail / buy an "investors" magazine... talk to my lawyer mate who sunk his life savings into gold a few weeks ago.

heads up..... weekly pin on eurchf
looks like a great entry where we are.
[now do you own research]

Hi Omni did you enter this trade... I entered today at 1.5150. I am a newbie and am getting in trades ok but not managing them well was +160 on a cable short yesterday and got stopped out for +33 which annoyed me thought it was going to fall further yet looking back on my charts can see clear price action at a fib line showing me it was going to reverse just annoying...grrrrr

out of intrest, of all the people here who only seem capable of trading pins. who makes money?

Trading pins is the only time I do make any money if they are from the correct levels everytime I try something else I f*@k things up!!! or confuse myself!!:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.