Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natwest offering £100 to play with guys (and gals ;))

Use these bonuses to practice. I cannot see the point of doing anything on demo when a company will "back you" so that you can trade real money, get the psychological element down (which demo doesn't help you with) and not have to worry about taking any risk with your own capital...

If you open enough you can get several thousand pounds for free.

Do a Google search for others but here is a few:

Natwest (above)
iii
E*trade

The cashback against losses offers are just as good I think. Try

Worldspreads
Shorts and Longs

Don't worry if they ask you to put money in. Just do that so you get the opening bonus. If you lose it, you can always take your own money out!

I kinda want to short, but i'm heading out now. I don't have the balls to leave a position unless there is already some buffer.

eurgbp is a mess anyways.

Attachments

• asdasadasdasdasd.jpg
    asdasadasdasdasd.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 169
Natwest offering £100 to play with guys (and gals ;))

Use these bonuses to practice. I cannot see the point of doing anything on demo when a company will "back you" so that you can trade real money, get the psychological element down (which demo doesn't help you with) and not have to worry about taking any risk with your own capital...

If you open enough you can get several thousand pounds for free.

Do a Google search for others but here is a few:

Natwest (above)
iii
E*trade

The cashback against losses offers are just as good I think. Try

Worldspreads
Shorts and Longs

Don't worry if they ask you to put money in. Just do that so you get the opening bonus. If you lose it, you can always take your own money out!

do you not know who Natwest are in bed with on this ?? - check the platform out

Therefore t_d could we hedge Natwest(RBS) and CMC or even CFD - well out my depth here maybe go back swissy and cable!!

Just had a refund from CMC today - Market Maker stopped me out on a trade in gold yesterday (I didn't close it) and I questioned it - they got back to me after I sent some config files and refunded me the loss from 977 to the high at 990 - decent of them. I've had a few issues with Market Maker before. Phantom trades etc and you often get requoted in fast markets (Omni will kill me for still being with them!!) but it does have advantages over IG in the placement of orders etc - once you get to grips with it you are afforded extra flexibility with OCO and 'If done' orders etc
Guess if I have an account with CMC that NatWest will not give me a free £100 - no harm in trying though!
TD - get an account and see how far you can take that 'free' £100 - I'd be really interested as I'm sure would many others - just the odd trade here and there!!

TD - get an account and see how far you can take that 'free' £100 - I'd be really interested as I'm sure would many others - just the odd trade here and there!!

Yeah I will. I'm doing Shorts & Longs' free £100 first and then I'll do Natwest just for a laugh. I'll report back here.

any thoughts on gbp/jpy ?

just shorted it for £30 a point on Victor Chamdlers last week of their trading competion :)
Also their offer of a refund of £500 for any loses is runing out in a few days if anyones interested :D

Attachments

• gpy60m.gif
    gpy60m.gif
    29.5 KB · Views: 150
  • gpy4hr.gif
    gpy4hr.gif
    32.4 KB · Views: 158
  • gpyday.gif
    gpyday.gif
    28.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
doesnt look like its something you should get in the way of just yet to me.
eurgbp looks like it may have run out of steam tho and itll only cost 15 pips for about 100 in in return

looks good :D just might have to stick some real cash on that one :)

Japanese Trade Balance is out in 40 minutes. If it is bad it won't help your short.
Good Luck
Nicola

damn victor they dont let you close fx trades after hours i dred to think what state the accounts going to be looking like tommorow :confused: tight stop at least your euro trades doing better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.