Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the insite Omni
respect to Grim & other who aready knew

Paul,
With respect mate, I didn't know. Those who think they know usually get their accounts cleared out in a week or two! Just an educated guess using past patterns and human behaviour to try and predict the future! LOL
Thanks for the note though mate! Good Trading all..

UsdCad

Hi All

4H Pin on UsdCad

It's comming off a recent 4H acsending TL and also 61.8 fib from highs in 2007 to lows in 2007

Any comments?

UsdCad_4H.JPG

perhaps a bit of respite for the euro complimenting ljr,s chart above

fxpro dailies close at 10pm london

Attachments

• eu1.gif
    eu1.gif
    11.3 KB · Views: 150
  • eu2.gif
    eu2.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 159
perhaps a bit of respite for the euro complimenting ljr,s chart above

fxpro dailies close at 10pm london

Want a few more reasons to buy? How about the bounce off the weekly TL and the 50 fib?

Not sure how I missed this. Must be getting old. lol.

Attachments

• euro.gif
    euro.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 235
same as but it's massively tempting all the same. My chart has 3 bounces of support around 14580 the last one being today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyork1
well spotted eltrot. Looks really good. You goin to have a shot at it tomorrow then?

No I don't think so, the required stoploss is too large for me!

Last edited:
Eur/gbp

What do you guys think of this?

Pin off S/R, 50 ema, 61 fib, and rejected by decending trendline that formed over the last 6 months?

It does however go directly back into the weekly pin a few of you have shorted from last week.

I guess the overriding weekly pin wins.

Probably just answered that myself :rolleyes:, but would be interested to know others thoughts.

Glen

Attachments

• EURGBP - 09.11.08.doc
    88 KB · Views: 271
daily pins everywhere!!
gold,us\cad,gp/yen,eu/gb,us/yen and my fav. eu/yen!! good luck

omni,i would be interested on your take on gold if you got the time
the pin as yet is not broken and personaly dont rate this pin as one of the best as it seems to hang in space on my chart.the weekly is bearish after breaking the 75 levels.i dont see much sup. till 692.50//

pin forming on eur/usd top of pin just missed 1.4100 resistance lookiking to go short at 1.4040 with the sl at 1.4105

Status
Not open for further replies.