Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr second income trader,
are you new to this thread ?

I don't post regularly, I am familiar with the method that's followed though. The reason for the question was all I could see was a Pin bar, (and perhaps not a particularly strong one) and no other S/R levels etc. other than it being near the round number of 14600. So I was interested if there was something I was missing.... :)

Nice little short on GBP/JPY a little while ago. I accidentally called it in Rav's thread though, rather than this one!
Anyway - here it is.

Attachments

• JAP.JPG
    JAP.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 158
I don't post regularly, I am familiar with the method that's followed though. The reason for the question was all I could see was a Pin bar, (and perhaps not a particularly strong one) and no other S/R levels etc. other than it being near the round number of 14600. So I was interested if there was something I was missing.... :)

13/25th feb & 19/20th mar res??

omni,

can you confirm if i should have taken this pin from my prev posts

cheers pat

whatcha guys think?

[aaron, what does the magnetic field of the earth have to do with anything]

Attachments

• yellow.jpg
    yellow.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 174
flat line for 20minutes. i am not a patient guy (when getting into trade). im out and off for the champions league, wish you all well for asian sesh.

euro gj cable broken daily trendlines finally.

its now tanking gj

Last edited:
Just looking at that but it's a no go for me.

I can't imagine a big down day tomorrow when I look at the daily.

tom

run your eye over my t/a and entry on H1 sept cable mate

just wanting to know if it was a valid entry

thanks pat

ps your the salt of the earth (its an irish thing):)

hi secnod income trader.
i had the 14600 as a pretty good level, and a convincing bit of price action off of it.
my targets were not ambitious at 14700 ish and 14760ish.

I have it as a good level
Check 24-25 feb swing high, 19-20 March highs etc

Rightly or (possibly wrongly) I have entered long EURCHF at 15158 with a stop at 15150. The charts show a pin forming but I have traded this on the basis of the retest of this level, which is a confluence of 2 fibs and a pivot, and the opportunity to get in with a tighter stop rather than wait to see if a pin forms.
Would welcome any comments / criticism.

Cheers
Rob

EURCHF 090407D.jpg

EURCHF 090407H.jpg

flat line for 20minutes. i am not a patient guy (when getting into trade). im out and off for the champions league, wish you all well for asian sesh.

euro gj cable broken daily trendlines finally.

its now tanking gj

Mate - does that mean we can look forward to some more 'swilled-up' profanity in the morning!! I'll be checking in at 0700 then :p
DC

Rightly or (possibly wrongly) I have entered long EURCHF at 15158 with a stop at 15150. The charts show a pin forming but I have traded this on the basis of the retest of this level, which is a confluence of 2 fibs and a pivot, and the opportunity to get in with a tighter stop rather than wait to see if a pin forms.
Would welcome any comments / criticism.

Cheers
Rob

I`m with you...

EURAUD H4 Bounce

price rejected at a major Daily support level for the third time and formed a pinbar. The body is slightly out of range of previous candle. Targets 1.9000/1.9483/2.0000. Risk 135pips.

Attachments

• 0054 euraud h4.gif
    0054 euraud h4.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 0054 euraud d1.gif
    0054 euraud d1.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.