Status
Not open for further replies.
out for +60

Attachments

• JAPP.JPG
    JAPP.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 141
out for +60

Quality. Well done. Excellent performance.

I think it can help if a trader waits until "he knows the market" Waiting is a game that requires patience, and patience is something best learnt quickly. The trader has to submit to being patient. I think a lot of traders will struggle with this aspect. It can be a hard thing to do, doing nothing that is. :)

Last edited:
cheers dude.
Luckily we were both on the same page. Wasn't gonna hold it for too long.

Yeah. The more exposure you get, the more experience of that pair you'll tune into.

I know you seemed keen to get in and trade, hence no problems with you placing the short earlier. BUT temper that eagerness to trade and replace those with patience to wait for a trade with the market direction.

It may mean waiting hours, day or 2 even , depending on ones Time frame. But the silkiness of the trades going with the market flow. WOW almost looks effortless doesn't it? But, thing is, the effort has been put in on the wait. :)

Bullish for the euro, I saw on that forextv.com last night, the guy was saying the market expects some sort of QE mentioned from europe as it is a global problem so he didn't see why europe would be immune from having to go the QE route, but trichet saying he's got more interest rate cutting firepower yet before QE has to be used is fuelling the Euro Rocket ! Couple months off maybe ?

Potential head and shoulders forming on EURGBP?

Rob

View attachment 52724

Having just watched my H&S trade get stopped out at B/E I'm now focusing on the daily and what could be a potential pin forming. Apologies for all the fib lines etc. but there's quite a lot of confluence around this level.

Just have to keep my eyes open until 12am to see if it forms :)

Rob

EURGBP 090402.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, now for some foresight: oil is still doing everything as expected, my first target was $48 (see previous series of posts) and I'm still aiming at $55 for the next.

That was posted couple of weeks ago. Meanwhile the highest point before the pullback was 54.6 (ok I was off ;), and pulled back to test $48, where the bounce took place. No need for anything fundamental, the chart never lies :)

Attachments

• oil.gif
    oil.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 172
Low of the day was 0.9084...By some miracle this is the exact price I bought it back at...never covered at the low before - I might have to celebrate!!

dante u killed it boy.. i have to say dude what a roller coster day.. i am loving it cant wait for tommorow:cool:

Update on all my trades for March using this strategy:

(Obviously this wasn't all the trades that setup - just the ones I decided to take...I missed a fair few too...)

All were taken and closed on the hourly TF.

Dax: +74 ticks (pin on major s/r fakeout)
SMI: +70 ticks (pin on s/r and 38% confluence)
Bund: -27 ticks (inside candle at daily support)
EUR/USD: +55 pips (inside candle on right side of hourly double top with major daily level close above)
Bund: -25 ticks (inside candle at support)
FTSE: +37.5 ticks (pin at resistance)
USD/CHF -47 pips (pin at resistance and 38% confluence)
GBP/USD: +51 pips (inside candle at support, hourly reverse h&S and daily pin)

Total: +188.5 ticks on the month.

On the whole, found it a real struggle this month...

I could have done much better...but as long as you learn from your mistakes...

:)

note dante i just gone long eur/gbp 91.25 highly speculative thou.. my algo has kicked in hehheeh

stopssub 90.90

first post was a fail, out for 5 whopping points. lets try this again. DOW 8000...

im still learning hourlies!

Attachments

• cadcaddcadccaaacacacacad.jpg
    cadcaddcadccaaacacacacad.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 153
  • try agan.jpg
    try agan.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 159
note dante i just gone long eur/gbp 91.25 highly speculative thou.. my algo has kicked in hehheeh

stopssub 90.90

I just did my ar*e on that!!!

F*cking futures, I should have hit the cash...sold euro, bought double the pound, no idea where to put a stop because I am trading some sweaty hybrid, P&l was going spastic, cqg was even slower than fxpro...sold the low, bought it back at the high...

Gizmo man, never let me do that again...

Help!!! Demo Needed

Hi All,
Not been posting much lately cos real work is keeping me more than too busy to trade.

So, to keep my hand in I want to trade on demo.

Thing is I don't know a decent demo system (currently using bullbearings but it lacks functionality).

Can anyone recommend a good one?

F*cking futures, I should have hit the cash...sold euro, bought double the pound, no idea where to put a stop because I am trading some sweaty hybrid, P&l was going spastic, cqg was even slower than fxpro...sold the low, bought it back at the high...

Would have thought this one is right up your street mate...

Attachments

• EUR_GBP.png
    EUR_GBP.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 185
  • EUR_GBP2.png
    EUR_GBP2.png
    3.6 KB · Views: 531
Hi All,
Not been posting much lately cos real work is keeping me more than too busy to trade.

So, to keep my hand in I want to trade on demo.

Thing is I don't know a decent demo system (currently using bullbearings but it lacks functionality).

Can anyone recommend a good one?

fxpro

dont worry mate.. i will make sure on that .. for now i need some solid sleep as you said in your words today " wot u been upto dude sniffin or trading , u look like **** look at your eyes :p hahahaha""

well all of you thinking the other way around i was purely trading :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.