Best Thread Potential setups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see what 14300 or 14292 does. Probably reach it, I'm out of my longs though.

Inside bar on 30min + 1h + 4h. Kinda getting worried this might be a temporary bottom as I'd like this to tank. Might be a fo sho bro on daily.

Agreed 1.4292 is an important level on cable. It's there right now! :)

See what it does. On D1 a break of support would be a beautiful trade (If I could figure out what level is the good one! :))

um - not shorting unless it hits it. even then im looking at the ticker to see if it'll hold - the line through is the daily uptrend.

Attachments

• sexasd.jpg
    sexasd.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 165
Its past 10:00 now... and the FTSE breakout doesn't seem to be holding much water.

Looks like a drop to test 3864 on the cards.

It doesn't matter whether or not it's hanging in space. It's a candle stick formation.

If it does hang in space there might be better validity but in this case it got rejected (Exactly) off a round number - go to 5m for price action if you must.

Oh and for the record, TD didn't invent hammer stick formations, he might have coined the pin name though.

now post some potential setups or GTFO.

Where is bbmac & joey? I always enjoy their analysis :).

I see the Dow ATM machine is working again. Yesterday afternoon it had run out of notes but it was back working by the late evening.

Just enter in the amount you want to take out in multiples of £10 or £20 and click sell.

Don't worry about a receipt.

:)

It doesn't matter whether or not it's hanging in space. It's a candle stick formation.

If it does hang in space there might be better validity but in this case it got rejected (Exactly) off a round number - go to 5m for price action if you must.

Oh and for the record, TD didn't invent hammer stick formations, he might have coined the pin name though.

:LOL: your comments are more ****e than your "pins"

My opinion is not the be all and end all but I might as well have my say lol

Of course I didn't invent hammer formations. They are pretty much as old as the hills. Christ, they've even been discussed right here on T2W from well back before I even became a member. And I didn't coin the name "pin bar"- that was done by Martin Pring.

Phil is right in a way - the formation is a hammer and a hammer shows rejection. But at the same time I agree with Chill - the better ones come at swing lows and hang in "space".

This is just what I have found works the best in my experience.

My opinion is not the be all and end all but I might as well have my say lol

Of course I didn't invent hammer formations. They are pretty much as old as the hills. Christ, they've even been discussed right here on T2W from well back before I even became a member. And I didn't coin the name "pin bar"- that was done by Martin Pring.

Phil is right in a way - the formation is a hammer and a hammer shows rejection. But at the same time I agree with Chill - the better ones come at swing lows and hang in "space".

This is just what I have found works the best in my experience.

There were some nice 2 bar pins on the chart tho...... ?

Last edited:
Why you think it will break 7000?

I was under the impression that Obama was throwing money at everyone to stop that from happening :-S

Also, if this is "the worst economic recession in recent history" then why hasnt the ftse hit a ridiculous low? Also, what part does inflation play in evaluating indices.

Post or Pm answers if you can be bothered sil vous plait.

Merci

I dont know what the hell thread i was meant to post that message in but i lost it lol

Nevertheless, if anyone could help me if would be much appreciated.

You joining them? :p

Anyway... FTSE shorted - target 3866.0

OK OK let's behave!

Shorted cable on the rebound from 1.4292

Nice reversal candle on M15 with the nose touching the pivot level.

Also on M5 but I don't like those levels. Would have chopped 10 pips off my risk tho.....

Status
Not open for further replies.