Post your bad spread bet fills here, research needed!

Just checked their site out, there's no client protection for our money if they go t1ts up, that's a no no for me straight away. Stupid mistake on their part.

It's a concern, certainly. I think it couldn't be separate in an operation like that because presumably they need to get the margin from somewhere since technically they execute the trades.

I wouldn't tempt fate. Some of these companies are NFA registered for their FX operations and are supposed to abide by NFA rules regarding false advertising and treating clients fairly

Right, 14 trades, with CMC, I got slipped twice for a total slippage of 3 pips (2x1.5pips)
That's a 14.3% ( 2 divided by 14) chance of being slipped, and that's with no news about.

Pro Spreads, no slippage with 9 trades.

Right, 14 trades, with CMC, I got slipped twice for a total slippage of 3 pips (2x1.5pips)
That's a 14.3% ( 2 divided by 14) chance of being slipped, and that's with no news about.

Is the slippage you encountered with CMC limited to any particular market (e.g. Oil, Forex)?

You're serious??

14 trades and 3 pips of slippage and you are going on and on ranting like they robbed, raped, and molested you?? over 3 pips?? really?? :rolleyes:

I'm sure if you had those 3 pips back you could then count yourself among the 5% of profitable traders.

I gotta get my head examined for even reading and replying to this sh1t.

Peter