Portfolio Manager Software

supo99

Please kindly recommend a portfolio manager software to me. I am looking for one that will be able to save all information on my computer, including history of trades, profit and loss details. Additional functionality will be good, but these are my basic requirements

Please kindly recommend a portfolio manager software to me. I am looking for one that will be able to save all information on my computer, including history of trades, profit and loss details. Additional functionality will be good, but these are my basic requirements

I have used Stator pro for a number of years. It is very good software, allows you to enter trade manually or via import, calculates risk and stores all the trades, using external free data to maintain your instrument prices. All in a number of portfolios and trading systems.

The best part though is the great performance calculations and reporting of both open and closed trades via alerts and targets

The updates are frequent and free.

The only downside is that its is a little cumbersome to enter trades.

You can find the link to it here - and I think there is a free trial.
http://www.stator-afm.com/

Oh and I'm not associated with the product or owner - just think its a good bit of trading kit.

Cheers
Henk Vos