poor posts

is it just me or is this forum rapidly going dowhill ? where are all the good posters gone, the potential setups etc. its just a pile of croc posted here these days !:(

Seek and you will find!!
Its all a case of what you are seeking
Yes there are plenty of poor posts on this forum, and I felt a bit like yourself a while back. you echo my very own sentiments until a few months ago, to the extent that I stopped posting. Then I questioned my views and came to the conclusion that It was because i was looking for crap that I found it.
Stop clicking on the idiotic threads and only take an active role in the good ones and soon your frequented threads will change and you will enjoy this forum as it is a great forum.

is it just me or is this forum rapidly going dowhill ? where are all the good posters gone, the potential setups etc. its just a pile of croc posted here these days !:(

some people come on 'just fa da crack'

if i had a good set up i wouldnt share it anyway.

:LOL:

Seek and you will find!!
Its all a case of what you are seeking
Yes there are plenty of poor posts on this forum, and I felt a bit like yourself a while back. you echo my very own sentiments until a few months ago, to the extent that I stopped posting. Then I questioned my views and came to the conclusion that It was because i was looking for crap that I found it.
Stop clicking on the idiotic threads and only take an active role in the good ones and soon your frequented threads will change and you will enjoy this forum as it is a great forum.

couldnt all the serious cats start their own forum up, and bore the t1ts off each other there.

Life is a mixed bag my friends.

K

people might not want to share their exact strategy mainly because of fear of ridicule, but ideas are shared and discussed.
And the light heart -ed entertainment is good.

But like i said earlier you will find what you seek.

Maybe the forums ( not only this, there is life beyond t2w ) are just a reflection of their members and therefore of the real life, and its high/low cycles.

It's summer. Good posters could be on holidays :cheesy: (just kidding)

lol thats interesting cuotes ,
but I think this is a far more interesting forum than facebook I would rather spend here than on facebook.

going?

It's long gone mate,

Started a while ago soon after one named Socrates asphyxiated the life out of this once good forum and poisoned the waters for all those to come.

An oil slick or nuclear fall out that never got cleaned up. spurning miscreants and mutants
to roam freely spouting their endless rotting entrails of toxic waste....

(reaches for second box of kleenex while lost in uncontrollable sobbing)

I wouldn't want your set-up for the f*cking world. What i would want to to know is what the rest of my market was doing.

lol hey rols, don't forget his chum CYOF and his pixie on the funny mushrooms, sorely missed the pair of them, or batty for that matter, none of the new miscreants are on a par with him, i'd invite them all back, would certainly show this new bunch wots wot and that they can't cut it in the art of the forum fool :D

going?

It's long gone mate,

Started a while ago soon after one named Socrates asphyxiated the life out of this once good forum and poisoned the waters for all those to come.

An oil slick or nuclear fall out that never got cleaned up. spurning miscreants and mutants
to roam freely spouting their endless rotting entrails of toxic waste....

(reaches for second box of kleenex while lost in uncontrollable sobbing)

Lovely rols !!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The one function he served was to teach all newbies that there is an inverse relationship between amount of esoteric, permanently non-concrete jelly like complete and utter BS masquerading as wannabe street cleverness that you just need to decipher to reach his permanent siren call to the holy grail on the one hand, and an extremely lonely attention seeker on the other hand who in my firm opinion couldn't trade his way out of a paper bag if his life depended on that.

196940562_062b42b435.jpg

Those prone to conspiracy theories and arcane market manipulation theories are probably still salivating at his gospel, but that's the only kick they'll ever get out of him when they aren't doing shift duty otherwise to make a living.

I have just been pmed by a very reputable and totally credible member here who says he saw Socrates do 54 profitable trades in a row.

So I guess I must humbly eat my words up there and make amends.

Socrates, if you're reading this, looks like you can after all trade your way out of a paper bag if your life depends or doesn't depend on that.

You still spouted BS, but you can apparently trade.

these forums have had me literally laughing out loud sometimes and nearly falling off my chair but i can also relate to the frustration when i have a more serious intent. even though there is some great content, the whole site in general does have a bit of a weekend or 'end-of-the-business-day' feel to it these days. maybe they shoud just rename the site 'The Foyer'? or divide the serious content from the frivolous stuff but then that wouldn't be half as much fun, would it? seriousy though, if the OP could have more control over his/her thread i think that woud go a long way to solving the frustration. i read a suggestion somewhere like this before: give the OP the ability to hide any comment he didn't like so that it would be the 'default' setting for viewing the thread (as opposed to the OP just using the ignore function) - but still have the posters names showing with the hidden comment. that way, any viewer could choose to view the hidden comments (especially if he recognised a posters name) but the thread would at least first appear the way the OP would like as the default for all viewers. would this be possible i wonder? is there a suggestion box somewhere?

Last edited:
yes, the ability to control the content in your own thread was indeed being rolled out, I believe it was supposed to be already in place on the journals forum, there may be tech difficulties and why this hasn't happened yet.