plus500 with real money ?

brook22

I have been making consistant daily profits with the demo version of plus500 using my own trend system. Does anyone on here trade this platform with real money ? I am concerned that it seems too easy ! All help really appreciated

I have been making consistant daily profits with the demo version of plus500 using my own trend system. Does anyone on here trade this platform with real money ? I am concerned that it seems too easy ! All help really appreciated
Demo and live trading are two completely different aspects of trading. Demo trading is not really trading, it is only good for to get to know the platform and to test EA's, scripts and for back testing. Demo trading is always easy.:)

Demo and live trading are two completely different aspects of trading. Demo trading is not really trading, it is only good for to get to know the platform and to test EA's, scripts and for back testing. Demo trading is always easy.:)

Does that mean the profits are not representative or "real" ?

Still stuggling to find someone trading live on plus500 !

Does that mean the profits are not representative or "real" ?

Still stuggling to find someone trading live on plus500 !

The profit of virtual money you make on demo trading is real alright. In live trading the emotional part plays a bigger roll, this when real money is on the table. Why do you think it is hard to find traders here who trades with plus500? If I give you a hint, spreads.:)

Last edited:
The profit of virtual money you make on demo trading is real alright. In live trading the emotional part plays a bigger roll, this when real money is on the table. Why do you think it is hard to find traders here who trades with plus500? If I give you a hint, spreads.:)

Thank you for your thoughts - can you steer me in the direction of a platform that you would recommend ? plus500 is good for simplicity of use (and I need uk shares)
Intertrader seemed complex to me and may not have all the instruments I need.

no.... its that easy ...........put as much as you can into the Live account and you will become rich soon ;)

N

Thank you for your thoughts - can you steer me in the direction of a platform that you would recommend ? plus500 is good for simplicity of use (and I need uk shares)
Intertrader seemed complex to me and may not have all the instruments I need.
If I were you I would go for Capitalspreads web platform. Good spread with excellent execution, they have a lot of instruments. Surely, this platform can't be too difficult for you to use? Try the demo account in order to get the feel of it.

If I were you I would go for Capitalspreads web platform. Good spread with excellent execution, they have a lot of instruments. Surely, this platform can't be too difficult for you to use? Try the demo account in order to get the feel of it.

Thanks will take a look at that one A

I am using plus500 for paper trading since I haven't found any other platform offering me the ability to papertrade the stocks that I want. I would give it some serious thinking though before I would plunge real money in an account. I would advise you to give it some more serious thinking and try finding a broker with plenty of positive reviews stating exactly the pros and the cons of their software. My overall attitude is that you should always be extremely carefull with online platforms mainly because there is always the possibility that they go bust and you will loose all your money. It has happened before and It will surely happen again..

Thanks for all your help. I think at the moment I am going to opt for the Capital Spreads platform although I am aware that due to slippage one could lose more money that is in an account. Is their Guaranteed Stop or Limited risk account a good idea ?

another SB provider to bite the dust! My money's on IG (n) to go eventually, they're as dodgy as they come

Lol. Another sore loser. IG are the biggest SB company going by a long way. They make huge profits and their customer numbers are growing 16%+ a year.

Lol. Another sore loser. IG are the biggest SB company going by a long way. They make huge profits and their customer numbers are growing 16%+ a year.

Sore loser..no no. Im doing ok thanks. But I compare to ETX where orders get filled at the price I asked. It doesnt take a couple of seconds even doing manually and being blamed on my internet connection. Its about service. Thats my gripe, not that I lost money through them. Every slip, every person..they cream off us (n)

Sore loser..no no. Im doing ok thanks. But I compare to ETX where orders get filled at the price I asked. It doesnt take a couple of seconds even doing manually and being blamed on my internet connection. Its about service. Thats my gripe, not that I lost money through them. Every slip, every person..they cream off us (n)

Been using IG for 14 years
never had any of the problems you mention
Service is the best around!
Not plugging them they don't need me to do that !

Been using IG for 14 years
never had any of the problems you mention
Service is the best around!
Not plugging them they don't need me to do that !

Not much I can say..I would click on the execute button..seconds later, and the price moving against me, nothing. This would happen time and time again. Other orders (stops mainly) would have to go through the dealing desk (come on..one man is running around filling all these orders manually? what happened to the electronic age!) It just doesnt happen.
Anyway, no good prophesing to you, which I thought everyone would be finding the same. Im happy with ETX, Im sure somebody out there is feeling the same as me with IG bit for ETX