plus500 with real money ?

plus500 stop out levels

As I said before, I am trading at plus500 for over 2 years with no problems, I also recommended that you get a first deposit bonus, as it is available only for your first one.
You can see it here:
Plus500 | Online CFDs trading, Plus500 forex trading platform, commodities, CFD, trade stocks, shares , equities, securities, Indices.

Hi 2_ari,

I read that you have been trading at plus500 for a couple of years. I started last week with their platform and I'm trying to figure out what stop out levels are. Could you or anyone else help me with this information?

i have tried plus500 with real money

once you deposit the money they will late you trade for some time and then they will close your account and no reply from them this is what hapen with me , and they want to validate my address and i sent every thing they want and it was rejected its just an excuse to close the acoount

once you deposit the money they will late you trade for some time and then they will close your account and no reply from them this is what hapen with me , and they want to validate my address and i sent every thing they want and it was rejected its just an excuse to close the acoount

this is what i am getting now
Hello SAID,

Thank you for contacting Plus500 Support.

Please note that we are currently experiencing a larger workload than usual and it will take us longer to respond your query.

If you have submitted documents for our review, note that it will take us up to a few days to complete the review.
Be assured that we are doing our best to treat your query as soon as possible.

We value you as a customer and apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience

Regards,
Plus500 Customer Support Team

They've just been hit by the UK regulator for massive shortfalls in their KYC processes. They were ordered to freeze accounts where the ID they'd gathered was insufficient for money laundering rules, and that turned out to be a significant number of clients, including, it would seem, you. While you might have provided everything they asked for, the point is that they didn't ask you for everything they should have. So while they might in general be prone to dodgy practises (i don't know), on this occasion I think they're being honest that they're overwhelmed with workload.

no , i was validating my adress and they asked for license i send them and it was rejected, then they asked for ID i sent the and it was rejected and final they asked for electric bill under my name i sent them and also was rejected and and they closed my account ant now they dont answer, when i was using demo version i got all the support from them

They've just been hit by the UK regulator for massive shortfalls in their KYC processes. They were ordered to freeze accounts where the ID they'd gathered was insufficient for money laundering rules, and that turned out to be a significant number of clients, including, it would seem, you. While you might have provided everything they asked for, the point is that they didn't ask you for everything they should have. So while they might in general be prone to dodgy practises (i don't know), on this occasion I think they're being honest that they're overwhelmed with workload.

What's your source for this?

I read on ADVFN people who've apparently rung the FCA, who said they have no outstanding issues with Plus500?

Last edited: