Please Recommend a Paid Forex Charting Package

Rex79

72 0
Hi Trev,

I agree the mac incompatibility seems daft in this day and age. I also agree the live chat is pretty poor.

I do however find that the charting software (marketscope) is probably the best free charting package I've come across (please note: I'm only comparing charting services from spread bet providers). Their mobile app, is handy as well

Phil

Trevor2522

51 0
I used to subscribe to ProRealTime (which I liked), but found that I really don't need it any more. Retail broker and spreadbet charts are more than adequate for me, now.
IG supplies ProRealTime if you trade with them four times a month. It seems to be the best (semi-) free chart as one can adjust for exact-minute charts, e.g. 20-minutes. The latest version is a disaster as the toolbar has disappeared but fortunately they let you select from two older versions. It's currently impossible to draw lines on the latest. They shouldn't release new versions before the bugs have been eliminated.