Preferably with a UK outlet.
Or would I do just as well using a broker or spreadbet company which supplies its own?
Have a look at City Index Advantage Trader and FXCM Strategy Trader or FXCM Trading Station II. They're all free, even though you said to recommend a paid one, but they've got custom indicators, automated trading, historical data export and backtesting.
would I do just as well using a broker or spreadbet company which supplies its own?
I don't need custom indicators, backtesting and automation.
Thanks but a VPS looks more expensive than a paid charting package.
Tried FXCM ... Useless bunch ...
1) FXCM has no contact number in the UK (not one which states 'UK')
2) Live chat doesn't work
3) Demo account doesn't work (newly-opened account details already 'expired')
4) They prompt me to download an exe file which doesn't work on Macs
5) Their forum is over 2 years old with dead help-links
6) They don't reply to emails
7) How could I trust my money with such an anonymous operation? Do they really exist???
We get it, advertisements are annoying!
But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.