Please advise beginner trader with Forex Robots.

veroni4ka

Hello boys and girls!

I am beginner with Forex Robots..Really interesting with this subject..I spent 2 months to read all rating about the robots..

I don't know maybe I am a girl that's why I don't understand something..

Have a few questions and hope somebody can help me, please help me:) I want to buy 2-3 robots..but:

1) Do I need keep my 3 computers ON 24 hours 7 days? Or I can use 3 robots in the same computer but use different platform..

2) If Internet speed felt down, what shall I do? Just restart robot?

3) Do I need special program to keep signal very well? I heard about it but I don't know the name of this programme..

4) Can you recommend please the optimal speed of Internet?

5) Shall I trust to owner of the robot and use only their settings or I have to ask somebody to set up robot for me?

6) Maybe somebody can recommend 2-3 great robots..Really don't want to make mistake..
Thank you very much in advance for your help!!!

dont buy any robots and dont trade .........read the learn to trade area .....and go from there .....

if you believe being a girl restricts your ability to trade..my experience has shown me that losing money trading is more linked to being inexperienced than Gender driven

taxi
N

dont buy any robots and dont trade .........read the learn to trade area .....and go from there .....

if you believe being a girl restricts your ability to trade..my experience has shown me that losing money trading is more linked to being inexperienced than Gender driven

taxi
N

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ANSWERED ME FROM ALL WORLD FOREX FORUMS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND ADVISE:)I WILL THINK ABOUT IT..IT'S JUST SO SCARY TO DO IT BY MYSELF..:clap:

GOOD FORUM!
MY RESPECT:)

taxi
N

THANK YOU THANK YOU:cheesy:

2) If Internet speed felt down, what shall I do? Just restart robot?

3) Do I need special program to keep signal very well? I heard about it but I don't know the name of this programme..

4) Can you recommend please the optimal speed of Internet?

Questions 2 through 4 that you've asked can all be addressed by using a Virtual Private Server (VPS). With a VPS, you can run your robot 24 hours a day on a virtual computer that you can access remotely. That way, the robot can continue running 24 hours a day even if your own computer is switched off or disconnected from the internet.

I agree with NVP that if you are new to the market, it's a good idea for you to start with the basics http://www.trade2win.com/boards/new-trading/30625-i-m-new-trading-where-do-i-start.html

Questions 2 through 4 that you've asked can all be addressed by using a Virtual Private Server (VPS). With a VPS, you can run your robot 24 hours a day on a virtual computer that you can access remotely. That way, the robot can continue running 24 hours a day even if your own computer is switched off or disconnected from the internet.

I agree with NVP that if you are new to the market, it's a good idea for you to start with the basics http://www.trade2win.com/boards/new-trading/30625-i-m-new-trading-where-do-i-start.html

Jason, thank you very much for your information! you can't imagine how I appreciate all this help:):rolleyes:

Hi

I would advise you to use a free demo on a free platform like MT4 or MT5. It can be very costly using real money if you aren't up to speed and some. They do good charts too. Their robots trade 24 hrs a day. If you can program then all the better.

Last edited:
=> Get a VPS,
=> Install MT5/MT5
=> Run the free robots/test them for 3 months
=>
It will be easier to understand why you are being advised to learn how to trade.

Speaking from experience, if the robot costs less than 100K annually and it can be run from your computer, then you are not gonna like the results

go to the amazon VPS..... .its free and I have it running all the time

heres an idiots guide......even I understood most of this video ...... :)

N

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ANSWERED ME FROM ALL WORLD FOREX FORUMS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND ADVISE:)I WILL THINK ABOUT IT..IT'S JUST SO SCARY TO DO IT BY MYSELF..:clap:

GOOD FORUM!
MY RESPECT:)

no worries........:cool:

Hi

I would advise you to use a free demo on a free platform like MT4 or MT5. It can be very costly using real money if you aren't up to speed and some. They do good charts too. Their robots trade 24 hrs a day. If you can program then all the better.

Hi!
Is this forum with nice gentlemens?:)) Thank you very much for your advise, I can't believe that people answer to me, because I know that may be I am asking stupid things and you are guys are may be busy to asnwer for such easy things:)
I will download it now and sorry if I will ask you more about program..I found out already some example how to program robots, let's see. I would like to have 3 robots: agressive,moderate, conservative. I will test them and let you know if you are interesting:) May I ask you if I can write you if I will have question about program of robots.. And as experiment maybe I will buy one robot, let' see:)

Thank's a lot! :smart:

=> Get a VPS,
=> Install MT5/MT5
=> Run the free robots/test them for 3 months
=>
It will be easier to understand why you are being advised to learn how to trade.

Speaking from experience, if the robot costs less than 100K annually and it can be run from your computer, then you are not gonna like the results

Dear Giovan,
Thank you very much for your answer!:clap: Yes may be you right, that's why I don't understand why the robots cost not much...I found out one robot from Germany, cost 1299 EUR/one license..everything not clear but hope soon I will understand everthing with you guys:)

go to the amazon VPS..... .its free and I have it running all the time

heres an idiots guide......even I understood most of this video ...... :)

N
Dear NVP,
Thank you so much:) I will try to understand, my English not good you see it:)
Also started to read and study about trading without robot;) But robot my dream not for forever of course but temparary..

Veronika ....can I make a suggestion

have you studied and researched trading at all ?

are you going to implement profitable systems you have already perfected yourself ?

please do not buy other peoples robots and systems .........you really need to be looking a robots purely to automate tried and trusted systems that you already use manually

N

Last edited:
Veronika ....can I make a suggestion

have you studied and researched trading at all ?

are you going to implement profitable systems you have already perfected yourself ?

please do not buy other peoples robots and systems .........you really need to be looking a robots purely to automate tried and trusted systems that you already use manually

N
hey:)Yes I am reading now every day and try to understand everything. I tested one night and day MT5 and I so liked! I really really like it.
I tested GBPUSD with free robot form MT5 for now good result:) Could you please reccommend me which broker platform the best for using? If I understood right it's very expencieve buy MT5..And may be you can recommend which strategy do you like more or prefer?:) sorry if it's stupid question or maybe it's secret:eek:

PS
No buying robots:)

hey there V

sorry but I would suggest you stop this robot fixation and do some real trading for a while

the robots will be there still one day :cool:

N

Last edited:
hey:)Yes I am reading now every day and try to understand everything. I tested one night and day MT5 and I so liked! I really really like it.
I tested GBPUSD with free robot form MT5 for now good result:) Could you please reccommend me which broker platform the best for using? If I understood right it's very expencieve buy MT5..And may be you can recommend which strategy do you like more or prefer?:) sorry if it's stupid question or maybe it's secret:eek:

PS
No buying robots:)

I use Alpari (UK) for a broker with MT5 and it's free. But do try the demo first. You will find some robots come with the MT5 package and there are plenty more for sale. See experts tab at the bottom.

Last edited:
hey there V

sorry but I would suggest you stop this robot fixation and do some real trading for a while

the robots will be there still one day :cool:

N

yeap:) I need to have a good teacher..I want to be the best woman trader ever..:innocent:

I use Alpari (UK) for a broker with MT5 and it's free. But do try the demo first. You will find some robots come with the MT5 package and there are plenty more for sale. See experts tab at the bottom.

thank you so much:) I have now account in Alpari, let's see:)
I really to need start to trade..it will be great to see one day how works real trader(y)