Playing Emini SP breakout game

corei

Need advice from veterans and professional traders. I have been trying playing break out game with so so result. Let's say that key resistance for emini SP is 900 , at what point should I place my buy stop for playing break out game, 901, 902?.

In the same way, suppose, key support for emini SP is 870 , at what point I should place my buy limit for playing bounce up game.

Thx!!!:)

Corei, why not ask choc13 to explain the Toby Crabel Opening Range Breakout method, or simply research it yourself ?

r_e

Usually I prefer to research/test everything by myself from scratch (that's what I did during the last few months) but I have been hitted by streak of massive losses and lose confidence and time is running out . I really have to develop my own solid trading methodology in time efficient way. Asking veterans is probably more time efficient and reliable in this case.

corei, i'm not being a smart ass - seriously choc13 is currently mastering the Crabel ORB, so I am sure that asking him for advice could be beneficial for you and achieve some of the objectives you mentioned