platinum

dannyboy

any info on platinum please, price targets charts info price going very well need some help :?:

Not platinum, but some info for research.... All electronic things require the use of solder, a tin/lead alloy in a 60/40 mix. By July 2006 all lead in solder ( nad ANY electronic component, i.e.CPU's)will be banned throughout the EEC, and probably world wide eventually.The preferred substitute is Tin/Silver in a 96/4 mix. This will require an 50% increase in tin production and an indeterminate increase in silver production. Seems to me that anyone in Tin would be well placed to see a significant increase in demand. From the little I know, Tin is very rare and hard to extract, a 1% extraction from ore being common. This will probably drive up prices to as Tin is not too common. Would this also see the re-opening of some of the derelict Tin mines in Cornwall? Geevor for example, that have long been closed on the grounds of uneconomic extraction.

Chartman,
I was walking around Geever 2 weeks ago. They tell me tin is cheaper when bought from Asia etc since it is taken from surface, as opposed to deep, workings.

Hence the closure of the likes of Geevor and recently, South Crofty.

not interested in tin platinum up again ? any good websites or info price range or targets? :)

Right time for speccy short?

See attached chart .. good time to short? leaving a stop above the high?

Attachments

• fscom.png
    fscom.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 461
still going higher 810-850 range and more in the new year, very bullish on metals at this time will not go short in a up trend so happy christmas and new year