Plain Vanilla Options Trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know your not interested Soc but I will close my futures trade @6248 or 4pm tomorrow whichever hits first

Latest:~ trade number 17

Just filled.

Written 6 lots @ 42.5 ( 6 X 42,5 X 10 ) = £2550 = ...Thank You.

see it on your screen, live , now....:LOL:

dc2000 said:
I know your not interested Soc but I will close my futures trade @6248 or 4pm tomorrow whichever hits first
You don't have to prove anything to me by pulling such stunts. It is childish and immature.
I hinted to you but you did not take my hint. it is pointless to contradict the market. Contradicting the market is the hallmark of lack of trading maturity.

Yesterday the market went up to a high of 6379...against you.......:LOL: .........not with you.....

You make no mention of a stop loss or whether you got stopped out and now you come back with all this bluster.....:eek:

I do not need to trade with stops like you do.

But stops are essential for beginners....and in futures....for everybody.

So just clear off and post your grafitti somewhere else and don't waste my time with stupidities.......:LOL: ....I am 2 bizzi.......:LOL:

Announcement :~
############

Trade 18

Writing 3 FTSE 100 Puts May 6125 @ 82 or better......waiting...

SOCRATES said:
You don't have to prove anything to me by pulling such stunts. It is childish and immature.
I hinted to you but you did not take my hint. it is pointless to contradict the market. Contradicting the market is the hallmark of lack of trading maturity.

Yesterday the market went up to a high of 6379...against you.......:LOL: .........not with you.....

You make no mention of a stop loss or whether you got stopped out and now you come back with all this bluster.....:eek:

I do not need to trade with stops like you do.

But stops are essential for beginners....and in futures....for everybody.

So just clear off and post your grafitti somewhere else and don't waste my time with stupidities.......:LOL: ....I am 2 bizzi.......:LOL:

clearly you are an amateur, have you tried approaching any hedge funds with your contra market theory :LOL: as for the stop issue pleaseeeeee :LOL: :LOL: no more beginner jokes

Latest:~
#####

Trade Number 18 ( and two more to go and that's your lot )

Written 3 FTSE 100 Index Puts May 6125 @ 89 (3 X 10 X 89 ) = £2670 = Just Filled. Thank You.

Live, on your screens now, this minute.

dc2000 said:
clearly you are an amateur, have you tried approaching any hedge funds with your contra market theory :LOL: as for the stop issue pleaseeeeee :LOL: :LOL: no more beginner jokes
.:LOL:

Latest:~ trade number 17

Just filled.

Written 6 lots @ 42.5 ( 6 X 42,5 X 10 ) = £2550 = ...Thank You.

see it on your screen, live , now....
Trade Number 18 ( and two more to go and that's your lot )

Written 3 FTSE 100 Index Puts May 6125 @ 89 (3 X 10 X 89 ) = £2670 = Just Filled. Thank You.

Live, on your screens now, this minute.

I really hope you do well out of your trades Soc as you seem to be going "all in" for one last push

Announcement:~
###############

5 minutes notice : 5 minutes...

Trade number 19

Writing 2 FTSE 100 Index puts May 5975 @ 50 or better....waiting...

Latest :~
#####

Trade number 19

Written 2 FTSE 100 Index Puts May 5975 @ 62 ( 2 X 10 X 62 ) = £1240 = Recieved. Filled this minute, Thank You.

Now appearing live on your screens in front of you.

And now...I am going to write the last one in these series....

Trade number 20

Writing 1 FTSE 100 Index Put May 6225 @ 100 or better.....Waiting

######

Trade number 20, and the last one in these series....

Written 1 FTSE 100 Index Put May 6225 @ 116 (1 X 10 X 116 )= £1160 = Received. Just filled. Thank You.

Appearing live on your screens this minute.

am I being thick, but when you close out a position before expiry, you essentially are giving back some of the premium?
if so, shouldn't the nett gains be shown also, so that reward-risk balance can be quantified ?

for example, although £1160 of premium has just been granted, if you close out in a couple of days (ie, before expiry), you may have to hand back £900 or so to do so, resulting in a profit of just a couple of hundred quid.

SOCRATES said:

######

Trade number 20, and the last one in these series....

Written 1 FTSE 100 Index Put May 6225 @ 116 (1 X 10 X 116 )= £1160 = Received. Just filled. Thank You.

Appearing live on your screens this minute.

Socrates

Do you intend to hold all these positions to expiry and are you hedged ? you seem to be pretty exposed.

Also would it be possible to post a screenshot from your platform showing your current open positions, it makes it easier than trying to go back through the whole thread.

Thanks

JohnG FX said:
Also would it be possible to post a screenshot from your platform showing your current open positions,
Now that would be somewhere between extremely difficult to absolutely impossible :LOL:

Profitaker said:
Now that would be somewhere between extremely difficult to absolutely impossible :LOL:

Really ? - but is it not the case that he has always mentioned Interactivebrokers as his broker of choice ? And certainly they offer the best commissions for trades such as these and likewise they do not flout the official rules regarding margin calls because that would put their own organisation at financial risk.

With IB it is a simple matter to post the days executions and even the account margin requirements without giving anything else away. At least one other person posts executions and TWS here on T2W quite regularly.

Meanwhile the markets appear to be heading into a put-down.
Lets hope they start coming back up soon. I have no wish to see someone lose money in an attempt to make a point.

Glenn

I wish to thank Barjon (Moderator) for removing the offending comments made by socrates.
Glenn

Glenn said:
I wish to thank Barjon (Moderator) for removing the offending comments made by socrates.
Glenn

Hmm. I would have expected the thread to be several hundred posts shorter . . . :confused:

Reactions: ian
Profitaker said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I actually fell off of the chair :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Maybe you can join in with Zu and help us :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?p=308482#post308482

Apologies Socratres, but I see you have completed this series, so I thought this was fitting, as many readers are now interested in the Truth, at last, and I have discovered a very good article, which Split and Dblade have agreed to analyse with me :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.