FX Vanilla Options, the Solution to Criminal Brokers

Alessiop

17 1
what a waste of time...i really thought this thread could have been interesting...and then what? "only UK broker offering FX options to retail" is a broker in Marshall Islands? just few days ago heard about a guy that made a similar investment there and his money disappeared.

Btw I used to trade FX options with a real UK broker years ago. But probably they let you only if classified as professional, so depending on trading experince, assets and any professional experience in that market.

tomorton

Legendary member
8,438 1,365
Much of this stuff has been floating round the internet for years. That doesn't mean its not honestly intended to be helpful. But posting about brokers and trainers isn't saying anything about trading.

Reactions: vanillaman

vanillaman

67 6
Strength in numbers I like it....

This is the reason why so many of you are wasting your life trading spot FX, posting web links about a company that we all know very little about. Tarnishing Israel and the Marshall Islands because you read some idiot, if it is even true put money there and lost it all.

It seems there are no shortage of idiots that keep losing money on investments in off shore jurisdictions. It shows the level of intelligence. Look do what you want and say what you want no one is making you or anyone do anything. First off, most of the brokers you think are legit are not. I am mature enough, not saying any names but they are probably laughing at you. You have probably being losing money to a non-Marshall Island or whatever you call it broker for years, so a broker offers a product and are not in the UK, you jump up and cry wolf, again that is just stupid and then you assume I will dissappear seeing your stupid links. FYI I am still here. I will still keep saying the real scam is spot FX regardless of the entities jurisdiction.

The idea the UK is more secure for funds than Cyprus or any other offshore location is silly. The idea is clearly peddled by politicians with agendas. Money does not dissappear because it is an Island not near the UK infact some of these Islands are British territories and subject to laws of the crown, so you suggesting what you just suggested is naive at best or just stupid and of course you have comrades.

Truthfully you have no business with trading, you are way too naive. In fact the biggest scam in history was performed by a UK FCA regulated stock broker, they even had their own moto GP bike, well it was big con. Who got fined for compliance breaches? a certain plus5... I am sure we can finish the rest of the name but are they not the largest UK broker after IG. So you see, if it is wolf you cry this is a wolf pit in case you haven't noticed.

Okay now that ugly business is out of the way... We can go back to trading. Vanilla Options run by a broker offering them in the UK that may or may not be based in Marshall Island, Israel, Cyprus, etc does not make it a scam, so good people we can have a healthy discussion on Vanilla Options or we can start shooting brokers. Up to you... Either way I love it and no one scammed me. So... I guess you can keep doing what you are doing. :D

vanillaman

67 6
what a waste of time...i really thought this thread could have been interesting...and then what? "only UK broker offering FX options to retail" is a broker in Marshall Islands? just few days ago heard about a guy that made a similar investment there and his money disappeared.

Btw I used to trade FX options with a real UK broker years ago. But probably they let you only if classified as professional, so depending on trading experince, assets and any professional experience in that market.
Going on Let's hear it. I am guessing you are the real broker who has spotted the opportunity to sway more poor souls off the back of tradingspaces and Keen both seem like Spot FX junkies who are convincing people to lodge cash with the so called "good" brokers, if there was ever a paradox.

It is also quite wrong of you to tarnish a broker that has probably been around for over 10 years just because of where their head office is. This is so immature and ill thought out. Well, anyone stupid enough to take you guys seriously probably deserves the pain they are experiencing.

Anyway, each to his own. Can we just get a sensible discussion? Open another thread then crack at the broker, you won't be the first.

vanillaman

67 6
To hopefully restore this thread back on track as broker that offers Options is not important, everyone is free to choose who they use, the selection is small because of the risk and there are certainly more choices for this in the US and offshore but not in Europe.

Here is an article in futures mag, that clearly states the benefits of futures and Options versus spot and one of them is precisely the tampering in Spot FX, there is a counter argument for Spot FX but feel free to read. http://www.futuresmag.com/2011/08/25/dueling-markets-forex-futures-vs-spot-forex?page=3

Oh! I hope someone does say I own futures Mag lol!

NVP

Legendary member
37,787 2,112
Welcome to trade2win bro......

Rough ride ?

This is a picnic so far......so hang in there..."you are never going to convince all parties regarding offshore registered companies .......so,focus on the benefits of vanilla options vs others

If I could eliminate the stop loss volatility on my spot trading I would retire tomorrow......we just wear it as a cost of trading ......sadly

N

vanillaman

67 6
Welcome to trade2win bro......

Rough ride ?

This is a picnic so far......so hang in there..."you are never going to convince all parties regarding offshore registered companies .......so,focus on the benefits of vanilla options vs others

If I could eliminate the stop loss volatility on my spot trading I would retire tomorrow......we just wear it as a cost of trading ......sadly

N
I realize it is... :) Well, I expected this. So not concerned in the slightest. The power base has been disturbed. Keen and the other guy are upset because I had a pop at their guru who was selling a strategy to make profits in FX and people actually believed him. So he is upset. Well, I can't stand gurus who say they have systems. It is the biggest lie ever.

I merely suggested derivatives were a solution to prevent stop hunts rather changing strategy. Then the broker that I refused to name to start, for the exact reason that a good company could easily be tarnished from flippant talk from fools. The stuff I know about some of the main brokers that they all have faith in will certainly send ripples and open a new can of worms but what is the point to that? The company that the guy is slating is older than most and it doesn't matter if they have branches in Cyprus or Malta or anywhere as long as they give a good service. No one steals anyone's money unless they are binary, that's just ridiculous talk, whether they are offshore or not. It is better to have an offshore broker that does things properly than one based in the UK that ensures you are always looking for new strategy as they wipe you clean legally.

You are right NVP not everyone will be convinced, however they should know that there is nothing wrong with European brokers, UK brokers are not better and the FCA regulations are derived from the same regs that govern all of European finance including Cyprus and all other small Islands. The reason financial entities go offshore is to reduce tax liability. Almost all the brokers have FCA registration anyway, it is how they service UK clients, so it does not matter. Don't listen to scaremongering and loose talk from clearly traders who can't trade or know very little about trading itself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock