PK Parties - metal bending

"..... the extremely high success rate (~85%) at PK Parties ...."

havent tried, but would to attend if one!

use PK to bend the market to our will.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha! :devilish:

PS: make sure you have a spare set of cutlery in case plan goes awry.

It worked today Trendie. Got 58 pips out of it, it was really wierd. My remote control helicopter just took off on its own and smashed into the ceiling while I was using PK on the euro

PK is psychokinesis, so it revolves around affecting matter.
With regards to trading, I would think any research on precognition is worth looking at.

Precognition, is the supposed ability to know of events or outcomes before they occur.
In the context of trading, it plays out in being able to have a sense of trading directions by knowing the future price of a market.

More specifically, either what price would a market be at a given date in the future.

Google ARV (associative remote viewing) for methodology and results.

Hi trendie
All this PK stuff is indeed interesting, was there not a website, can't remember what it is now or if it still exist, where people were asked to submit a brief description of what abilities they have and then come to an agreement with the researchers and "prove" their abilities inside a confined environment.....if proven, they get a reward of some $1M.....all previous potentials and agreements are open for all to see online.....yet.....NO one has shown or have claimed the prize.....to date!

and yes.....regarding the markets, precognition is an entirely different skill altogether.....is this not about the ability to see beyond "time"?.....as there is no time anyway!.....but knowing the direction of the market does not require precognition, does it?

Triggerfish, that sounds like James Randi's 1m prize.

I also have the same sort of question as you Triggerfish: Trendie where is the dividing line between precognition and having such a good understanding of something that you can tell what is going to happen in advance

Triggerfish, that sounds like James Randi's 1m prize.

I also have the same sort of question as you Triggerfish: Trendie where is the dividing line between precognition and having such a good understanding of something that you can tell what is going to happen in advance

I don't know what that dividing line is.
Obviously, something such as the markets, some deep insights gained over time may manifest as intuition, in the same way kineasthetic memory through repetitive training helps footballers score goals in the blinking of an eye, or soldiers go through drills in the stress of war, etc.

But, abstractly, I suppose the classic Zener cards, 5 cards with a simple design, star, square, circle, etc, can be used to establish if sequences by certain individuals are higher than chance.

However, there is also the phenomenon of participants showing good results at the beginning of tests, then dropping to chance, then increasing to better than chance nearing the end of tests.
If participants are bored, the phenomenon may not manifest.
ARV, or experiments where participants have a vested interest, may be the key.
Not abstract tests, but where people can benefit from their insights.

Since its regarded as a pseudo-science, the results may be a long time coming.
Work by people such as Dean Radin, and Rupert Sheldrake are currently lone voices.

I don't know what that dividing line is.
Obviously, something such as the markets, some deep insights gained over time may manifest as intuition, in the same way kineasthetic memory through repetitive training helps footballers score goals in the blinking of an eye, or soldiers go through drills in the stress of war, etc.

But, abstractly, I suppose the classic Zener cards, 5 cards with a simple design, star, square, circle, etc, can be used to establish if sequences by certain individuals are higher than chance.

However, there is also the phenomenon of participants showing good results at the beginning of tests, then dropping to chance, then increasing to better than chance nearing the end of tests.
If participants are bored, the phenomenon may not manifest.
ARV, or experiments where participants have a vested interest, may be the key.
Not abstract tests, but where people can benefit from their insights.

Since its regarded as a pseudo-science, the results may be a long time coming.
Work by people such as Dean Radin, and Rupert Sheldrake are currently lone voices.

Humans cannot accept that they are simply another species on the planet. Hence the search for paranormal explanation of chance, to prove their special place on this planet, events such as guessing the next ten numbers or signs. Like a see saw, as some religions wane, the cults of second sight and other rubbish grows to satisfy the human need (among some) for a purpose to life and, more important, a possibility of surviving death. Some people even consult the runes before investing or Elliot Waves. No doubt you are aware that there is a whole industry built on peoples fear of death or there search for a reason to life and a need to see into the future. However, many of us simply make a trade based on what we guess may happen and have a plan "B" if the trade goes the other way:LOL:

Humans cannot accept that they are simply another species on the planet. Hence the search for paranormal explanation of chance, to prove their special place on this planet, events such as guessing the next ten numbers or signs. Like a see saw, as some religions wane, the cults of second sight and other rubbish grows to satisfy the human need (among some) for a purpose to life and, more important, a possibility of surviving death. Some people even consult the runes before investing or Elliot Waves. No doubt you are aware that there is a whole industry built on peoples fear of death or there search for a reason to life and a need to see into the future. However, many of us simply make a trade based on what we guess may happen and have a plan "B" if the trade goes the other way:LOL:

Indeed. (I much prefer the I-Ching.)
I fully accept that wish-fulfilment, social control and human psychology are better descriptors of human behaviour, especially when related to religion.

Humans are pattern-seeking creatures, and sometimes we see patterns when they don't exist, be it comets foretelling doom, planets in zodiacal signs, or head and shoulders in charts.

Equally, we can fail to see patterns when there are some. Sometimes the first glance isn't enough, and statistical analysis brings into focus subtle patterns that the eyes miss.

The world's diplomats regularly try to predict future actions but by organising the path with bribes or threats mainly to make it happen.

"Presentiment Effect is the term used to describe anticipatory responses to emotionally significant events prior to the occurrence of the event. Quite simply, it is a confirmation (of sorts) of precognition."

Presentiment Effect; An Emotional Roller Coaster | PARANORMAL PEOPLE

A sort of quantifiable precognition.
The idea that the brain may know beforehand, of an emotional event.

If you are a scalper, you might want to wire yourself up to galvanic skin response monitors, etc, and feel before it happens, what the market is about to do.

EDIT: whilst I may appear to be a bit flakey, being interested in woo-woo science, I do tend to gravitate towards scientifically quantifiable techniques.
So, where can I buy these monitors?

"Presentiment Effect is the term used to describe anticipatory responses to emotionally significant events prior to the occurrence of the event. Quite simply, it is a confirmation (of sorts) of precognition."

Presentiment Effect; An Emotional Roller Coaster | PARANORMAL PEOPLE

A sort of quantifiable precognition.
The idea that the brain may know beforehand, of an emotional event.

If you are a scalper, you might want to wire yourself up to galvanic skin response monitors, etc, and feel before it happens, what the market is about to do.

I've seen research on that effect (or similar, probably by Radin) but it seemed to be only a very short amount of time precog.

The thing with this sort of thing is that it's not clear whether it is just the delay between awareness and recognition that has been found rather than any supernormal ability.