Pivot Trading - Simple Trading Techniques by Steve Copan

Kardinal

A pristine copy of the recently released book Pivot Trading by Steve Copan (The Market Matrix - further details here: Pivot Trading By Steve Copan).

This is probably the last book the Steve will produce (according to his email). Included in the purchase will be a new copy of Nexus (which originally retailed at £499 and no longer available to purchase) and a book by James King (Stop making a living, start making a fortune). These books are suitable for any level of trader looking to add an additional methodology to their portfolio of trading systems. Back-test of results look very promising.

Offers over £300 will secure - PM me (free recorded P&P). 10% will be donated to a Childrens charity.

do you still have pivot trading , and are you open to any offers under £300 , i already have nexus . Steve was offering newsletter subscribers this book at £295 +p+p

i also have this book for sale, its still in excellent condition and before you ask, i'm selling it because i know how to trade it now without refering back to the manual. Any offers contact me please on here or email me at mouldyjulian (at) aol.com.
Thanks.

Hello,

would it be possible to copy the table of contents and attach it here to get a better idea of what is cover in detail in this book?

Thanks,

Hugo

No hugo, it would take to much of my time to type it all out, if you google it I'm sure you will get all the information you require.
Many thanks,
Julian

i also have this book for sale, its still in excellent condition and before you ask, i'm selling it because i know how to trade it now without refering back to the manual. Any offers contact me please on here or email me at mouldyjulian (at) aol.com.
Thanks.

Hi,

If you still have this could you PM me please with your price or swap please ...

Thanks...

Hello

Can I have some feedback on this book ? It seems to be available as an ebook now on the author's site.
Is it worth the price ?

As a trader, I am simply looking for a single pivot level for entry rather than multiple Pivot levels.

Steve Copan is the guru that time forgot.

However, If you only want one pivot do you want the regression pivot, the long pivot or the short pivot?

Do you want target pivots too or are you OK for those?

All his book are available free anyway so no need to stump up any hard earned for them. He's like that, a saint that boy.

Maybe you are being sarcastic sigmaD. This is anything but perfect.

I was planning to get the Pivot Boss book by Franklin Ochoa and Fisher's Logical trader before I heard of Steve Copan and maybe that seems like a better option. i just was curious about this Copan book since it seems so over priced.