Pivot Trading - Simple Trading Techniques by Steve Copan

Kardinal

29 0
A pristine copy of the recently released book Pivot Trading by Steve Copan (The Market Matrix - further details here: Pivot Trading By Steve Copan).

This is probably the last book the Steve will produce (according to his email). Included in the purchase will be a new copy of Nexus (which originally retailed at £499 and no longer available to purchase) and a book by James King (Stop making a living, start making a fortune). These books are suitable for any level of trader looking to add an additional methodology to their portfolio of trading systems. Back-test of results look very promising.

Offers over £300 will secure - PM me (free recorded P&P). 10% will be donated to a Childrens charity.

mkorba

2 0
do you still have pivot trading , and are you open to any offers under £300 , i already have nexus . Steve was offering newsletter subscribers this book at £295 +p+p

Posca

34 0
£300! for a book! You got to be kidding!

mouldyjulian

2 0
i also have this book for sale, its still in excellent condition and before you ask, i'm selling it because i know how to trade it now without refering back to the manual. Any offers contact me please on here or email me at mouldyjulian (at) aol.com.
Thanks.

hugo01

1 0
Hello,

would it be possible to copy the table of contents and attach it here to get a better idea of what is cover in detail in this book?

Thanks,

Hugo

mouldyjulian

2 0
No hugo, it would take to much of my time to type it all out, if you google it I'm sure you will get all the information you require.
Many thanks,
Julian

TKE1

8 0
i also have this book for sale, its still in excellent condition and before you ask, i'm selling it because i know how to trade it now without refering back to the manual. Any offers contact me please on here or email me at mouldyjulian (at) aol.com.
Thanks.

Hi,

If you still have this could you PM me please with your price or swap please ...

Thanks...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock