Pivot Trading - Simple Trading Techniques by Steve Copan

Guldario

4 0
Hello

Can I have some feedback on this book ? It seems to be available as an ebook now on the author's site.
Is it worth the price ?

As a trader, I am simply looking for a single pivot level for entry rather than multiple Pivot levels.

Sigma-D

Established member
648 62
Steve Copan is the guru that time forgot.

However, If you only want one pivot do you want the regression pivot, the long pivot or the short pivot?

Do you want target pivots too or are you OK for those?

All his book are available free anyway so no need to stump up any hard earned for them. He's like that, a saint that boy.

Guldario

4 0
Maybe you are being sarcastic sigmaD. This is anything but perfect.

I was planning to get the Pivot Boss book by Franklin Ochoa and Fisher's Logical trader before I heard of Steve Copan and maybe that seems like a better option. i just was curious about this Copan book since it seems so over priced.

Sigma-D

Established member
648 62
Everything Steve Copan produces is overpriced, even when it's free.

I was sort of being sarcastic and sort of not. Whatever you're using as an entry pivot level is going to be as useful as anything else, there is no magic level. Each will work as often as not. You don't need to buy a book or take or course. Even if they're free.

If anyone tells you they have secret or special levels - get them to prove it ahead of the action unambiguously, specifically and over a dozen or more instances. Then, maybe then, get interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock